• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Indiana is a great state for guns, but what are some bad things about living here? I was coming back from Ohio the other day, and man, their roads seemed to be in better condition. I wish we had better maintained roads here.

It is all rainbows and unicorns here!

For me its the weather about 3 months of the year.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Ugh, this is what I don't understand -- we had a snowstorm just several days ago, and yesterday, when the snow and ice were still melting, we got tornadoes??? Why don't you throw in some locusts and earthquakes? What's with this Indiana crazy weather?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Ugh, this is what I don't understand -- we had a snowstorm just several days ago, and yesterday, when the snow and ice were still melting, we got tornadoes??? Why don't you throw in some locusts and earthquakes? What's with this Indiana crazy weather?

Duh, Global Warming!

manbearpig.jpg

Draftysbrother

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I was born and raised in Indiana but for the past 6 years I've been away in the Air Force. I'm currently stationed in New Jersey. It's a horrible state for just about everything from freedoms to giant pot holes that never get fixed. Of all the places I've been in the states and over seas, there's no place greater then the state of Indiana.

Top Bottom