• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I ban those who banned me while I was absent for a few days. I'm back, and they're gone...(smells armpits)....I don't smell........What gives??

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I ban those who banned me while I was absent for a few days. I'm back, and they're gone...(smells armpits)....I don't smell........What gives??

I've been here part of the time, just not as much as Christmas weekend since I was off work. And I'm one that banned you a couple of times. :D

Banned for thinking too far into it. :):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ban you all for not banning people for getting the PW thread deleted. Sheesh. :laugh:

Wait, what, huh?? What happened to the PW thread? Why'd it get deleted? What'd you do this time SE? It was here when I was on yesterday, you went and did something to **** off Lars didn't you? :rolleyes:

I ban SE for getting the PW thread deleted.

And ban whoever deleted it as well, cause dangit it knocked my post count down further again. How am i ever gonna reach the 3000 post mark when threads keep getting deleted. :(

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Locking the PW thread I could understand, but deleting it is just cruel to those of us that participated. I'm sure it was something SE did to get it closed. What did he do?

I again ban SE for doing whatever he did to get it deleted.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I ban all you all for banning ME for getting the PW thread DELETED! I didn't do anything! Crap, if I did something I'd like to know what it was. As far as I know I didn't do anything. Crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom