• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And I read this as I'm getting ready to fly to LA next week...though the only mass transit I'll be taking is an airliner and I'll be packing my ballistic clip board and NRA Stand and Fight knife. Not what I'd like to be carrying but it's not like we're a free people there...

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    "BART" isn't that the sound your refrigerator makes when you pull a bone out.............you know for your dog.
    San Fran/ Oakland ,I wonder how many adult toys and lubricant was being carried by the passengers instead of self protection?
    Of course the misguided youth who participated in the strong armed robberies, were just having some fun since there are no economic opportunities for them to participate in like oh say JOBs.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sadly, the lefties look at this as "just kids having fun". If anyone did try to defend themselves they would end up being the one criminally prosecuted. It wouldn't matter in the slightest what had happened to them or what they were defending themselves against. The people who hide in their gated communities nurturing their misplaced guilt don't ride rapid transit.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Sadly, the lefties look at this as "just kids having fun". If anyone did try to defend themselves they would end up being the one criminally prosecuted. It wouldn't matter in the slightest what had happened to them or what they were defending themselves against. The people who hide in their gated communities nurturing their misplaced guilt don't ride rapid transit.

But they expect we the plebs to do so, and be grateful for the opportunity...

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Global Warming!!!

This will probably happen again.

And people will fear using Mass Transit and start driving more cars. Then the temperatures will go up and the icebergs will melt. Then we will all drown. All because some kids were never taught how to conduct themselves in a civilized society. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Global Warming!!!

And people will fear using Mass Transit and start driving more cars. Then the temperatures will go up and the icebergs will melt. Then we will all drown. All because some kids were never taught how to conduct themselves in a civilized society. Where is Al Gore when you need him?

He deferred to Hillary who told us the village was supposed to raise the child.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to ride Bart when I was living in the Bay Area years ago. I'd cringe every time I went through Oakland. That place was a cesspool then and has only gotten worse. I'll be visiting family in that area this summer and really will be missing my EDC when I'm there.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Hmmm, I guess carrying that pesky spare mag or two is too much hassle? A J-Frame is all you'll EVER need, because, stats?

In before, it depends on the situation, can you get away, can you just give them your wallet, you probably wouldn't win anyway, etc, etc, etc.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    surefire-60rd-100rd-high-capacity-mag-specs.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Hmmm...maybe 16 rounds isn't enough for that. If alone (no family) I think a fight is in order. If with family, play VIP security detail and ONLY fight if individually/family members threatened? I don't know. That's a difficult scenario.

There'll be more hurt in the stampede from the first gun shot than you shoot. They aren't dedicated attackers, they are "having fun". If 40-60 dedicated attackers take you on, good luck regardless of how many rounds you have. Time is going to be the luxury you don't have. However, the odds of them behaving like a zombie swarm or ninja death squad are approximately nil.

Watch any number of videos of large groups of yoots fighting or observing a fight. Once the shot rings out, they remember it's time for dinner.

Top Bottom