• ...and so much more!
  • jzukjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2010
    crawfordsville
    and i cant believe the Nats arent using Strasburg :xmad:[/QUOTE]

They just ruined their season when they shut him down! As a Braves fan I didnt mind. Im not gonna lie it was a sad day to see Chipper hang em up.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    images

wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    I get so tired of seeing him strike out to end big games. :facepalm:

He's batting 6th tonight. It's hard to say bench him because of his defense, but I hope he can get his bat going!

He is so over rated....I was not happy when the got him in the first place....I do not like him. If he had 1/2 of Jeter's heart he'd be great.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    He is so over rated....I was not happy when the got him in the first place....I do not like him. If he had 1/2 of Jeter's heart he'd be great.
    I have trouble saying anyone with Gold Glove awards and over 600HR is over rated.

I don't think the problem is heart, I think he tries as hard as he can. I think the problem is a lack of courage. He crumbles when he knows it counts because he lets it get to him.

wild willy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    I have trouble saying anyone with Gold Glove awards and over 600HR is over rated.

I don't think the problem is heart, I think he tries as hard as he can. I think the problem is a lack of courage. He crumbles when he knows it counts because he lets it get to him.

Yes...he crumbles when it counts.......When it counts is the key......

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Tigers probably steal one tonight. And the total should be "over". Yanks win the series tho. JMHO.
    I don't think I'd be betting an over with Petite in the playoffs. I certainly wouldn't take the Tigers against him. Now, I'm afraid of Kuroda in the next game.

spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I don't think I'd be betting an over with Petite in the playoffs. I certainly wouldn't take the Tigers against him. Now, I'm afraid of Kuroda in the next game.

Pettit's record in playoffs is impeccable! But he's old now and probably won't go more than 5inn. I've been wrong before. But I figure the Yankees bullpen will help the total go over 7.5. But I got the tigers and the over!:rolleyes:

spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Pettitte went 7 allowing three in the last game he pitched... That's pretty strong for an "old" man.

I DON'T disagree. :yesway: I just hope fister does a decent job for the tigers and gives them a "chance" to win. And I'm not a tigers fan. Only tonight. ;)
    But I've always been a huge baseball guy!

Top Bottom