Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I suppose it was just a matter of time before someone though up marrying the idea of confiscating property with no real recourse and attacking guns.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Doesn't surprise me a bit. One more tool they can use to bury us. I kinda surprised that they couldn't before this.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just because this administration has ignored the constitution in the past, I am not surprised that they are continuing to ignore it into the future.

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    good no drugs here , and with insurance the way it is , no prescription drugs, so come find expired ^$# in my house. Take that feds

Oh and every one loses with obamacare

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    good no drugs here , and with insurance the way it is , no prescription drugs, so come find expired ^$# in my house. Take that feds

Oh and every one loses with obamacare
    Yeah, 'cause no-one's ever had drugs planted on them. Or just had their stuff (like money) seized for the usual reason. Because they can. None of us are safe.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Little baby steps. These are just little baby steps to oppress. Wait until after the election. Then we will see big, huge steps. After Owebama becomes king and takes all the guns will this become an airsoft forum?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Little baby steps. These are just little baby steps to oppress. Wait until after the election. Then we will see big, huge steps. After Owebama becomes king and takes all the guns will this become an airsoft forum?

This isn't an airsoft forum?

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Well, now it's possible for them to seize your guns on the mere suspicion that you have drugs. If the BATFU busts down your doors and finds a roach or an expired bottle of pills they can take your guns and you'll likely never see them again. The Obama administration is expanding the drug war to include gun owners, now. How do you supporters feel about it now?

New rules make it easier for ATF to seize guns without due process - National Conservative | Examiner.com
    I wonder how many spiteful citizens will use this convenient tool to report innocent people that don't even use drugs?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I wonder how many spiteful citizens will use this convenient tool to report innocent people that don't even use drugs?
    Drugs really aren't necessary for a seizure. We've seen that numerous times. Keep extra cash on hand for emergencies? Maybe you store it in your gun safe? That's a sign that you may have been selling drugs and they seize your money and guns. They really don't need evidence. They can make it up on the spot. I could definitely see a spiteful person using this against someone, if they knew about it.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Drugs really aren't necessary for a seizure. We've seen that numerous times. Keep extra cash on hand for emergencies? Maybe you store it in your gun safe? That's a sign that you may have been selling drugs and they seize your money and guns. They really don't need evidence. They can make it up on the spot. I could definitely see a spiteful person using this against someone, if they knew about it.
    Maybe they'll check the taunting emails I keep getting from Mr. Ebay.

Top Bottom