• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Yeah, 'cause no-one's ever had drugs planted on them. Or just had their stuff (like money) seized for the usual reason. Because they can. None of us are safe.

Of course none of are safe. When you have a regime that thinks 'law' is just a tool to control people, and doesn't apply to those in power, what you get is a dictatorship. The only reason there will even be an election, is that obeyme doesn't have the political leverage to make republicans etc just disappear.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I'm having a discussion about this on a NY based gun forum right now. Unsurprisingly, I am the only one who seems opposed to civil forfeiture. Not just in this case either. The conversation has evolved to encompass nearly all aspects of unconvicted civil forfeiture, and these folks all seem to think it's just hunky-dory.

The huge facepalm mosaic comes to mind.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Well, now it's possible for them to seize your guns on the mere suspicion that you have drugs. If the BATFU busts down your doors and finds a roach or an expired bottle of pills they can take your guns and you'll likely never see them again. The Obama administration is expanding the drug war to include gun owners, now. How do you supporters feel about it now?

New rules make it easier for ATF to seize guns without due process - National Conservative | Examiner.com

Only after having come may they then try to take.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    There is such a thing? Color me surprised...

Indeed there is sir. Believe it or not, though I know from the media and others talk about it, there is far more to NYS than just NYC. Unfortunately, NYC wields unbelievable amounts of political clout, as it is home to almost 1/2 the population of the state, although it represents just 1/2 of 1% of it's land mass. So essentially, as NYC goes, so goes NYS.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    all money has traces of cocaine on it from the people that use it to snort, then release it into the money supply. it then runs through the register, to the bank, to the central bank and back to the banks and back into circulation (i may be missing a step or two, unimportant) infecting every machine along the way which then infects every bill that goes through it. so they confiscate your rainy day stash, test it and it comes out drug money so they keep it and everything else because you MUST be a dealer of SOMETHING.
    90 percent of U.S. bills carry traces of cocaine - CNN
    snopes.com: Cocaine on Money
    Cocaine on Money: Drug Found on 90% of U.S. Bills
    Highest Traces of Cocaine Found on U.S. Bills | LiveScience

Top Bottom