th
    th

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    imagesCAZBUZU0_zps8774deab.jpg

You mean her?

That's the one...The actress is from NC and is VERY pro second amendment..The first time I ever saw it she was walking into a gun shop to talk to the owner about a gun found at a crime scene and I thought to myself, "Okay...Here goes the big anti gun message..." and she walked in the shop and this happened...

Shop owner- "Well hey darlin'...I ain't seen you since you and your daddy used to come in here when you were a little bitty thing...Whatcha got there? I know if you are stumped in must be a puzzler.." (or something along those lines..I have tried to find out which episode so I can watch it again...)

And one more....Horatio is standing over a spot where a sniper had laid for awhile studying the spot....Cally comes walking up and Horatio rhetorically asks..."What do you get when you have a 6 foot man and a 3 foot rifle?" Cally, not even missing a beat says, "Hot flashes but that's probably just me..."

I LMAO on that one....

And here is a link from the Gun Zone with her best pro 2nd amendment "one liners" from "The West Wing" and "CSI Miami."

The Gun Zone -- Emily Procter

Warning!!!!!!She was also topless in "Jerry Mcguire" and this loser on this gun website had the nerve to post a video clip of that scene from said Tom Cruise movie that shows that her flashing her top...I had to watch it 300 times to be sure it was her and not photo shopped....If Churchmouse or BirdsAway would be so kind as to watch it and verify my findings I would shore 'nuff appreciate it...I am going to have a tuff enuff time getting to sleep after watching that...What a shame that she posed that way for a movie...I am going to check it again just to make sure.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's the one...The actress is from NC and is VERY pro second amendment..The first time I ever saw it she was walking into a gun shop to talk to the owner about a gun found at a crime scene and I thought to myself, "Okay...Here goes the big anti gun message..." and she walked in the shop and this happened...

Shop owner- "Well hey darlin'...I ain't seen you since you and your daddy used to come in here when you were a little bitty thing...Whatcha got there? I know if you are stumped in must be a puzzler.." (or something along those lines..I have tried to find out which episode so I can watch it again...)

And one more....Horatio is standing over a spot where a sniper had laid for awhile studying the spot....Cally comes walking up and Horatio rhetorically asks..."What do you get when you have a 6 foot man and a 3 foot rifle?" Cally, not even missing a beat says, "Hot flashes but that's probably just me..."

I LMAO on that one....

And here is a link from the Gun Zone with her best pro 2nd amendment "one liners" from "The West Wing" and "CSI Miami."

The Gun Zone -- Emily Procter

Warning!!!!!!She was also topless in "Jerry Mcguire" and this loser on this gun website had the nerve to post a video clip of that scene from said Tom Cruise movie that shows that her flashing her top...I had to watch it 300 times to be sure it was her and not photo shopped....If Churchmouse or BirdsAway would be so kind as to watch it and verify my findings I would shore 'nuff appreciate it...I am going to have a tuff enuff time getting to sleep after watching that...What a shame that she posed that way for a movie...I am going to check it again just to make sure.....:rolleyes:

Well....after extensive research and review (pant pant pant) I have to verify your findings good sir and wish tho thank you from the bottom of my still beating heart for bringing that to the attention of the forum.

All in Favor, say.....What ever comes to mind.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom