• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "Now dat we got chore clothes off and use dee rdrdrdrdope on jew...we going to make jew do what a woman ALWAYS want from a man..."

bandidas-corse.jpg

"JEW GODDA LEESEN TO MY DAY!!! AND CARE!!!"

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    "Now dat we got chore clothes off and use dee rdrdrdrdope on jew...we going to make jew do what a woman ALWAYS want from a man..."

:mods:

5) Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.
    All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

:lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    LOL....I am blessed to be married to a beautiful Argentine Senora and I am going to try to get my nerve up to show her this thread....

"But Honey...Your always telling me I need to be respectful of your culture and such...I am just trying to celebrate a little diversity with my Hillbilly Homies here on the world wide web...THIS is part of OUR culture so can YOU please show a little respect our way???":):

You might not want to show her the whole thread. Especially the "areola" pages.

Okay. Can we get back to the drama?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:laugh:

I...

I can't...

stop lauging. . .

Dude if INGO didn't have the commie rep system you'd be like in chezuki or GFGT territory.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You might not want to show her the whole thread. Especially the "areola" pages.

Okay. Can we get back to the drama?

Yeah you're right about that....

"No Honey....I just posted on page 186 up...I have NO idea what else is in here....Wait a minute what are you seeing??? Redheads, Tatoos, and aereolas???? No I didn't post that...Wait a minute.....I have been hacked honey...This isn't good.....Dang Millenials and their hacking...I will get ahold of the mods and they will fix this right up..."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have refrained from interrupting the ebb and flow those 2 have generated. I can see the western from this in screen write as we speak.

Good work guy's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom