4bab4c8b-be60-4d8f-8087-283ca23fa608.jpg

sigh.
    Surely the wife would understand?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "Dear Penthouse Forum,

I was riding the range the other day and stopped off at what I thought was an abandoned barn to get out of the weather...As I walked in I saw a young lady piggyback riding on another young lady...

"Hola" said I..."

TAG!

"...so there I was, soaking wet and shivering in a barn with two free-thinking cowgirls who apparently had stopped in to the barn for other reasons. So naturally, being a true Southern Gentleman I asked, 'you ladies need a hand'?"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    TAG!

"...so there I was, soaking wet and shivering in a barn with two free-thinking cowgirls who apparently had stopped in to the barn for other reasons. So naturally, being a true Southern Gentleman I asked, 'you ladies need a hand'?"

"Si Senor, This mare is a little frisky but too young for the spur...Perhaps you can help me tame her? I took off my Stetson and wiped the sweat now pouring off my brow..."But Senor...Moments ago you were muy frijo and now you seem to be sweating profusely...."Yes ma'am...I got a fever it seems....She placed her hand over my brow and said "Si....Perhaps we should get these wet clothes off of you....."

Cue Music....
    [video=youtube;8MRfvI8Mwv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MRfvI8Mwv4[/video]

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    "Why that would be quite neighborly of you miss. As for the tamin' I just happen to have this rope and whip in my car for just such emergencies. You can never tell when you'll need a rope and whip, so I added them to the emergency kit in my trunk...along with a few other emergency items."

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Can you roll the r's a little more?

LOL....I am blessed to be married to a beautiful Argentine Senora and I am going to try to get my nerve up to show her this thread....

"But Honey...Your always telling me I need to be respectful of your culture and such...I am just trying to celebrate a little diversity with my Hillbilly Homies here on the world wide web...THIS is part of OUR culture so can YOU please show a little respect our way???":):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom