• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    But people say a .38 isn't powerful enough...

When I saw the picture of her and her man, I was guessing he was close to 42 and BAM!!!, he is 42. Her man said she wasn't a good shot at the range, if I were him I'd watch out. She shot the attacker in the groin!!!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    When I saw the picture of her and her man, I was guessing he was close to 42 and BAM!!!, he is 42.
    i saw the picture and thought "wtf is she doing with him?". then i saw that her engagement ring was 60gs and it all made sense.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Good end to bad rubbish. Hope they will work on other areas of their security as well. All in all, they did very well.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I can't even imagine what all goes into an engagement ring that would set its value at $60,000....I mean, there is only SO MUCH rare materials you can pack into a space small enough to still be worn. I....I just can't fathom it.

On another note, props for taking the guy out. Color of the gun is irrelevant, but hilarious.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com
    What would have happened if this young lady wasn't armed. At least this guy will not be going to jail to be behabed any more

Glad this ended well for this young lady, but sounds like her boyfriend is a concieted prick.

We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.

Maybe that rubs me the wrong way, but seems a bit insensitive (and irrelevant) given the fact that his fiancee just shot and killed the intruder.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I guess those pink revolvers are good for something!:rockwoot:

Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion - FoxNews.com

edit: probably best for self defense section.

I agree. Thread moved. :shady:

Edit: In addition, the couple has a right to use whatever cash or other method they choose to buy their pizza, but repeatedly needing change for a Ben Franklin was probably unwise.

She seems to have shot well, also, but more range time is a good thing.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom