• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Edit: In addition, the couple has a right to use whatever cash or other method they choose to buy their pizza, but repeatedly needing change for a Ben Franklin was probably unwise.

collegehumor.eb74d876f589a5e5453a31d9f5aae1b6.jpg

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    I don't know about everyone else but I always pay for my pizza with a $100 bill and tell the driver to keep the tip. Glad to see the bad guy got what he deserved. Maybe if they weren't so flashy they would not be targets to start with.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Yeah, exactly what I was thinking...Now all she has to do is talk him out of a prenup and she'll be set in just a few years.
    ...and then she can holler at me and well all live happily ever after. ive always wanted to date a woman thats killed a person.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Excellent outcome. She even managed to hit the perp in the groin!!! OUTSTANDING! I do agree that the fiancee appears to be a conceited d-bag, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as this was a traumatic experience and I'm sure he's having issues---it sounds like she saved both their lives.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Yep, totally their fault...

:rolleyes:

No, not their fault, but they didn't do much to discourage it prior to the attack, either. It's less about fault and more about situational awareness. On that, they failed, both prior to and at the time of the break-in.

How many of us answer the door at 3AM unarmed? For that matter, why didn't the fiance come out with HIS gun, seeing as he took her to the range? Again, this is not about fault; that lies solely with the now-deceased perp. Suppose one of them had answered the door armed, though? Would he still have pressed his attack, or would he have run, possibly preventing her from having to go on, knowing she'd ended someone's life? There's no question she did the right thing to stop the attack. The aftermath of a shooting is said to be it's own trial, though, with your own conscience being prosecutor, jury, and judge. (and for those who say they'd not lose any sleep, I'm not sure whether to worry about you or be happy for you.)

Blessings,
    Bill

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    She is bragging to all her friends, that she shot the bad guy's nuts:D

When I was younger I had always said that if someone broke into my place that I would shoot them in the privates..LOL.. But now I know the legalities of keeping them alive. She did right and ended his miserable life that night.

Top Bottom