Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Okay...

Meghan_0456_JXD_web_pink_a.jpg

:D

Yup.

If I could I would but there isn't much of a market for middle-aged slightly overweight men with a receding hairline. :fogey:

:D

I now have temporary PARKINSONS of the right hand:D

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    And what the heck, If she wants to charge for a picture of herself for others to post or use in their news stories. Then more power to her.

There is already a pic of her for the news stories. I just think it's a little classless to kill another person and find opportunity in it. Yes, the guy deserved it, but if she had any self respect she would politely decline.

"Oh, it was an awful, horrifying experience. One that will scar me for life. I hope I never.....what? Fifteen hundred dollars? Absolutely!"

Eh, maybe I should lighten up a little. :buddies:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    My wife is wanting the red and black version. Her son's wife has the lavender one. Anything that gets the ladies excited about self-defense I am all for!

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    No, not their fault, but they didn't do much to discourage it prior to the attack, either. It's less about fault and more about situational awareness. On that, they failed, both prior to and at the time of the break-in.

How many of us answer the door at 3AM unarmed? For that matter, why didn't the fiance come out with HIS gun, seeing as he took her to the range? Again, this is not about fault; that lies solely with the now-deceased perp. Suppose one of them had answered the door armed, though? Would he still have pressed his attack, or would he have run, possibly preventing her from having to go on, knowing she'd ended someone's life? There's no question she did the right thing to stop the attack. The aftermath of a shooting is said to be it's own trial, though, with your own conscience being prosecutor, jury, and judge. (and for those who say they'd not lose any sleep, I'm not sure whether to worry about you or be happy for you.)

Blessings,
    Bill

Actually, I wanted to say I really like the pledge to the Constitution on your signature. Very cool!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I can't even imagine what all goes into an engagement ring that would set its value at $60,000....I mean, there is only SO MUCH rare materials you can pack into a space small enough to still be worn. I....I just can't fathom it.

On another note, props for taking the guy out. Color of the gun is irrelevant, but hilarious.
    Been a while since I've been in the diamond market, but typically double the stone size and you get nearly 10 times the price.

My wife's stone is .91, and it cost almost $4k (just for the stone). So a stone around 2-3 carats would probably be a $60k stone. 2-3 carats really isn't all that big because you have to more than quadruple the weight to get 2X a certain dimension. Example, compared to my wife's .91 carat stone, a 4 carat stone would "appear" about twice the size, (have a diameter 2X the size). So now, to double the diameter of a stone, you're looking at over 100 times the price.

Now you can see how quickly the prices go up to get a larger looking stone.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Its Like Chicago although she is nowhere near as hot as Renee Zelwegger. Come on though, she deserves the 42 year old prick cause you know shes just a gold digger anyway. The best part of this is that people will stop making fun of my pink gun.

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    Where is Mayor Bloomberg? Why is he silent? I am so amazed that the anti-gunners are silent about self-defense shooting but go ape when a mass shooting takes place. Remember he was the one who complained about guns having colors.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Did she take the photo before or after the incident described? Maybe it was one she already did and most people would see it and say "wow, that's hot I wish my wife/gf would be like that." If she did the photo shoot after she killed the intruder then yah that diminishes my respect a little. I say a little as I'll refer back to my original post. I hope she is coping with the emotion of taking another human's life in self defense. I will give her some benefit of the doubt that she may be floundering. 60Gs engagement ring but she wants to sell one photo for 1.5k? Really? Does this sound right to you? That's not "cashing in."

Maybe there's more to the story.

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    :boxing:does anyone else think this guy looks like he's had his nose broken a few times? I mean look at the head shot of the couple...and he seems like such a DW...he was really just bragging that he bought her a 60G ring...come on now...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There is already a pic of her for the news stories. I just think it's a little classless to kill another person and find opportunity in it. Yes, the guy deserved it, but if she had any self respect she would politely decline.

"Oh, it was an awful, horrifying experience. One that will scar me for life. I hope I never.....what? Fifteen hundred dollars? Absolutely!"

Eh, maybe I should lighten up a little. :buddies:

He killed himself.

Top Bottom