• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Creepy. This reminds me of when I worked summers for the DNR on Lake Monroe. We would be mowing around some of the primitive outhouses and see these "lurkers" just hanging around the parking lots. When I asked my boss what the deal with those guys were, I was informed those dudes were on the hunt for a "buddy", and these parking lots near restrooms were known meeting places.

Just as a side note, that DNR job was the most fun I have ever had working. It was just a bunch of college kids screwing around and occasionally getting some work done. When you really messed up, and I messed up more than once, the boss gave you the job of plugging all the glory-holes in the primitive bathrooms. Glove City baby!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait. So the guy that found him called police, but didn't actually untie him? That sounds strange.

I mean, it isn't the strangest part of the story. Just an element of it.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Duct taped a kid to the flagpole in front of school once just in time for the buses to arrive and see him there,....but never tied anyone to a tree.

Dirty Steve

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "The man was clothed."

Well, can't be Expat. He clearly mentioned earlier something wanting to be nekkid and covered in thousands of rounds of ammo.

Top Bottom