• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’m in a similar situation. I’ve learned to love several varieties of seltzer water, especially the “Bubly” flavors. Very refreshing in a hot day, and has a nice mild burn/bite to it, which to me is reminiscent of the alcohol burn back when I did indulge.

I would love to find a zero alcohol IPA, but I’m not holding my breath.

I found several craft brewers make IPAs that are 0.5% ABV, but nothing all the way at zero.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Does anyone else remember "Apple Beer"? It was non-alcoholic, and I think the "beer" part was probably more in reference to root "beer" than real beer. It just felt like we were getting away with something when we drank it as kids back in the early 70's. With the increasing popularity of hard cider, I always think back to apple beer.

It rings a bell.
    Not sure if I ever had any though.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    :dunno:

Non alcohol beer? It's called coffee isn't it?

Oh I get the NA beer thing or at least understand why some people would prefer to find it. Personally I don't drink beer for the buzz, that's just a side effect, as stated above it's a nice refreshment after a hot day outside or of course the obligatory beer in hand while grilling or bbq'ing. After all nobody willingly drinks Corona, they just think it will transport them to that bikini clad beach in the commercials. There's definitely no good reason to drink that sewer reject!:puke:

Top Bottom