• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huzyerdaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Here is a before and after of a P226 I had refurbished by Todd @ Customized Creationz, lets see your before and afters!

Before:

SIGP2264.jpg

After:

RickyP226CCZ.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    More info please... what finish is that? If you don't mind my asking, what did it cost? Looks pretty good.

huzyerdaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hamilton County
    More info please... what finish is that? If you don't mind my asking, what did it cost? Looks pretty good.

150 for the gun and 2 mags, just for the cerakote, Matte Black and OD Green, I did have some other badly pitted parts replaced also which cost more of course...very happy though with the results

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    150 for the gun and 2 mags, just for the cerakote, Matte Black and OD Green, I did have some other badly pitted parts replaced also which cost more of course...very happy though with the results

I always thought getting a gun refinished would cost more than that! Thanks for that info.

How do the stampings look after the refinish? Are they all still there and still relatively crisp or does the prep and refinish smooth or obliterate them?

huzyerdaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I always thought getting a gun refinished would cost more than that! Thanks for that info.

How do the stampings look after the refinish? Are they all still there and still relatively crisp or does the prep and refinish smooth or obliterate them?
    Nothing was covered up, everything is legible as if it was brand new...

Top Bottom