• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    The condensation cloud in the Beirut explosion reminded me of film of the 1965 Operation Sailor Hat test (500 tons TNT) on Kahoolawe Island.

I wonder what quantity of exploding ammonium nitrate would be equivalent to 500 tons of TNT.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    1976 worked with an older fellow who was convinced that the Texas City ammonium nitrate explosion was the work of nazi agents still at large.
    At the time I doubted the possibilities of such but have since found out that yeah, he could have been right.
    :patriot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One thing's for sure, it definitely for sure wasn't Israel. Not at all. They released a statement saying it wasn't us, you guys. A statement! Case closed.

CASE.

CLOSED.

The Mossad will close it for you if you don't believe it's closed. I think those guys learned a lot from the SDECE.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    This is the prime suspect:

558644-v1.jpg

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    It's the fault of whomever allowed thousands of tons of Ammonium Nitrate to sit on the dock.

Rumor has it that it was a long-time argument amongst a few governments (it was seized from a Russian ship or something several years ago).

Maybe it's also quiet because to acknowledge that part of the world means acknowledging the terrorist organizations in that part of the world, and people don't want to be reminded of the bad guys that continue to go about their business...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The cameras caught the "missile" coming in at the same angle from different directions?
    Is this some sophisticated stir the pot editing? Beats me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PrkL42XdQ&feature=emb_title

Sophisticated? Pfft. It's drawing a line in four frames of a black and white grainy video.

THIS is a sophisticated fake video:
    [video=youtube;2rkQn-43ixs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rkQn-43ixs[/video]

goob469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    There was also a "mysterious explosion" in Tehran, a "massive explosion" in North Korea, an "explosion" at a Chinese Chemical factory in addition to the Beirut explosion... oh yeah all on the same day.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    Not Israel for sure.

You can find pictures and videos from 2018 and before of IDF discussing Iran backed Hezbollah missile launch sites in that exact area.

Lebanon currently in a state of revolution since October of 2019. Civil revolt over the lack of basic services such as water, electricity, and sanitation. A new Prime Minister backed by Hezbollah.

Videos of thermobaric weapons used by Russia on Syria have that same vapor blast impulse.

Sabotage a shipment/storage of fireworks next to a storage of fertilizer to create a cover story.

I don't know... it all seems too conspiratorial to me...

Top Bottom