• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are there no other Bengals fans?
    Talk about a dysfunctional owner! Funny thing is, Mike Brown was perfectly happy raking in the NFL bucks while putting out a losing team. I believe I read that the bengals are the reason the players union got a minimum salary cap.

It is interesting as some of the old guard relinquish some control to the younger family members the younger ones are tired of losing and spending the cash to get better…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It may be a relic of small markets. Tempting for owners to treat it only as a business. Try to get some favorites on the team to keep people buying tickets. But being committed to winning has risks, costs investment, and requires will.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My son is a Bengals fan for reasons that didn't involve me. He has suffered a losing team for a number of years so I'm happy they are good now. Also, I absolutely hate the Steelers and Ravens, so I find it very easy to be a Bengals fan as my second team.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My son is still a hapless Bears fan. Now thinks Justin Fields will redeem them. Burrows looks to be doing that for the Bengals.

Top Bottom