• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    https://www.armslist.com/posts/9068...-parts-for-sale--beretta-neos-u22-carbine-kit

00G0G_hp1dW8yfwqK_1200x900.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm asking myself why anyone would want to convert his pistol to a carbine, instead of just buying a carbine or rifle. :dunno:
    If I wanted a carbine or rifle, I would have just kept my Henry lever action with the beautiful wood and forgo the skull hydrographics. :laugh:

Thanks! This was a fun light moment of the day! :thumbsup:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Does this help those thoughts any? :D I finally scratched a Buckmark rifle off of my list, it had been on there a long, long time.

I’ve known about it and I even know where one is/was sitting. I’m done buying 22s though, we are actually reducing the quantity of them as it is.

How do you like it?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I’ve known about it and I even know where one is/was sitting. I’m done buying 22s though, we are actually reducing the quantity of them as it is.

How do you like it?

I'm still trying to decide exactly what scope I want to put on it. I've been on a bit of a rimfire spree and am still sorting out optics for all of them. The Buckmark handles too nicely for a big scope but I'm still deciding how small I want to go. It'll likely be after hunting season before I have the time to break it in properly and see what it will do.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

How do you like it?

What is the street price on these? I don't like the bronze but they have a grey model as well. I have been wanting to chop my buckmark back to 16.5" and have it threaded but this will save me the effort.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    How do you like it?

1. Oh really! I wonder what you have in your safe/closet in .22LR handgun that I "need."
    2. Am I really never to buy another .22 from you? I can remember 3 so far.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1. Oh really! I wonder what you have in your safe/closet in .22LR handgun that I "need."
    2. Am I really never to buy another .22 from you? I can remember 3 so far.

I’m down to 2 pistols and 1 revolver in 22. Whittling down the rifles now, more of those will stay though.

What you really need is a good 22 rifle and a decent scope.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    What is the street price on these? I don't like the bronze but they have a grey model as well. I have been wanting to chop my buckmark back to 16.5" and have it threaded but this will save me the effort.

I got mine in bronze for $600... and Browning promptly came out with a $100 rebate on them a week later. :ugh: I will say I didn't care for the "bronze" color as shown on the Browning website either but the photos on Gunbroker showed a much truer color which I thought looked better.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I got mine in bronze for $600... and Browning promptly came out with a $100 rebate on them a week later. :ugh: I will say I didn't care for the "bronze" color as shown on the Browning website either but the photos on Gunbroker showed a much truer color which I thought looked better.

Thanks for the info. I still think I would prefer the grey but likely it will be whatever I find.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    If it’s the color I think it, pumpkin is more accurate than bronze.

I tend to view it as hunter orange like the grips on your CZ but pumpkin is good too and far more accurate than bronze.

Thanks for the info. I still think I would prefer the grey but likely it will be whatever I find.

No problem. I liked the old style gray target model but it wasn't threaded and their's something about the new gray one that just doesn't look quite right to me. The gray one was also harder to find when I was looking.

Top Bottom