• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Im a bit lost and that is because i was confusing who ann c was. I thought she was that blue eye report who is anti guns kathy something i think. In any case i saw the pic of this lady and its not her. So basically this lady is a conservative and she is going to the meca of liberals to make a speech? In the heart of the lions den?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Im a bit lost and that is because i was confusing who ann c was. I thought she was that blue eye report who is anti guns kathy something i think. In any case i saw the pic of this lady and its not her. So basically this lady is a conservative and she is going to the meca of liberals to make a speech? In the heart of the lions den?

If no one slaps the tantrum-throwing little darlings around, they will only become more petulant.
    Coulter is now going to sue, since the fascists running that ****hole seem to believe that the First Amendment applies only to speech that they want to hear.
    As long as her case doesn't land in the Ninth Circus Court of Appeals, she will and should win.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

She was invited by a campus republicans group to speak.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If no one slaps the tantrum-throwing little darlings around, they will only become more petulant.
    Coulter is now going to sue, since the fascists running that ****hole seem to believe that the First Amendment applies only to speech that they want to hear.
    As long as her case doesn't land in the Ninth Circus Court of Appeals, she will and should win.
    It will go to the 9th if it gets appealed, which I imagine is likely as she will probably lose in the lower courts out there.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It will go to the 9th if it gets appealed, which I imagine is likely as she will probably lose in the lower courts out there.

I guess we expect that left-n-loony land should stack it's courts with left and loony people, who will rule against anyone who isn't left and loony.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Please. Let me help.
    ann-bang.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think it was the group who had asked her to come originally, who called it off.

Top Bottom