• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I was creeping on Twitter today, and i discovered these gold mines. Remember, twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet, hence some of the spelling.

1. Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    My love to the victims in Colorado. The kid ws sick bt u who can still support automatic weapon sales r the real maniacs in this country.

2.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    We may not agree on gun control but we can all agree to wish those folks some comfort and healing. That's all that matters right now.

3.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    Is 3000 rounds of ammo sold online and access to semi auto weapons FREEDOM or HATE? Time 2 let go of r addiction and entitlement 2 violence.

4.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    The violence within us is being fully exploited by the gun sellers in America.Let's end r addiction and entitlement to violence. #greedkills

5.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    If u gave some1 a box full of love, there could b a billion things inside bt i'm pretty sure an AR-15 assault rifle wouldn't be 1 of them. ;^\

6.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    "Bt Jesus, surely u dn't expect us 2 give up r semi automatic weapons!" "No. I expect u 2 give up all your weapons n don't call me shirley!"

This one is a picture that i laughed so hard at, i will try and post it.

7.Hilarious or pitiful? You be the judge. ;^\
    AzGUcc0CQAA0bMn.jpg

Notice all the call of duty weapons. And im sure that double barreled shotgun can REALLY lay down some "automatic fire" One guns were never even mass produced! (Bonus points for the person that can guess which one)

8.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    No semi auto guns!Every 2 wks now, another mass shooting.AMERICA allowing this behavior is beneath us!Revise the second ammendment. ;^\

Last but certainly not least
    9.GUNS GOTTA GO! ;^\

I'll start this one off........:popcorn::popcorn:

I can also date all of these tweets if people wish

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    An ex of mine posted that stupid photo too, until a friend of mine and me ripped it apart on it all being BS, so then tried the, well, its the point that cheese is harder to get then firearms. I pointed out that firearms are in the Constitution, cheese is strangely enough, not mentioned.
    Thanks for this post. Now I know that he went completely batty years ago. Hollywierd seems to do that to almost all of them

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    5.Jim Carrey ‏@JimCarrey
    If u gave some1 a box full of love, there could b a billion things inside bt i'm pretty sure an AR-15 assault rifle wouldn't be 1 of them. ;^\

If ANYONE gave me a box with an AR-15 in it, I would certainly consider it to be a gesture of love! :ladiesman:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If somebody gives me a box a love it would include an AR, & since I'm dreaming, a HK kind of love!

there may not be an AR15 in that box of love, but there would be a couple mp5's and a TON of ammo already loaded in the magazines for me

If ANYONE gave me a box with an AR-15 in it, I would certainly consider it to be a gesture of love! :ladiesman:

My thoughts exactly. It wouldn't even have to be an AR--1911's are always nice and I dont think you can ever have enough love;)

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I like how people are shrugging off the serious anti-gun attitude of a major soapbox speaker. Trying to even jokingly justify this sort of under-the-radar bigotry is unjustifiable. He should be taken to task and countered with serious, meaningful counters instead of being given a free pass. Millions of gullible people like Jim ****head Carrey, and it's important that there be a response to his ignorant and stupid shouts into the echo chamber.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I was creeping on Twitter today, and i discovered these gold mines. Remember, twitter only allows 140 characters per tweet, hence some of the spelling.

This one is a picture that i laughed so hard at, i will try and post it.

7.Hilarious or pitiful? You be the judge. ;^\
    AzGUcc0CQAA0bMn.jpg

French cheese is illegal? OMG, will they come for our French fries next?

Certainly we have a government agency to oversee the restriction of said French cheeses. If not may I offer the following: BATFE & C!!!

We'll get all them letters of the alphabet in there in time.

Top Bottom