• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Certainly we have a government agency to oversee the restriction of said French cheeses. If not may I offer the following: BATFE & C!!!

We'll get all them letters of the alphabet in there in time.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives and Cheese Enforcement Squad

They could also be called the Government Unmistakably Against Normal Objects.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Certainly we have a government agency to oversee the restriction of said French cheeses. If not may I offer the following: BATFE & C!!!

We'll get all them letters of the alphabet in there in time.

Why don't we combine like elements and then get the feds the hell out of our lives and leave them with the consumables: BATC.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    mask-still401.jpg

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    If we boycotted all "liberal entertainers" we'd be pretty bored. I don't pay to see a movie or a concert because of the artist's political leanings. I pay to see them because I find their films/music/other medium of expression pleasing.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    If we boycotted all "liberal entertainers" we'd be pretty bored. I don't pay to see a movie or a concert because of the artist's political leanings. I pay to see them because I find their films/music/other medium of expression pleasing.

While I agree to you about being bored. I also don't think they have a right to think we have to listen to their opinions. I also don't think that Hollywood is of the opinion they have a right to tell us poor dumb redneckwhat to think, and because they are on TV we have to listen to them.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    While I agree to you about being bored. I also don't think they have a right to think we have to listen to their opinions. I also don't think that Hollywood is of the opinion they have a right to tell us poor dumb redneckwhat to think, and because they are on TV we have to listen to them.

You'll get no argument from me. Everyone has the right to say their peace. Just as everyone else has the right to ignore it. I don't care about entertainers politics or social opinions. I care that they are funny, good musicians, et al.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    LOL Yeah those guns are all legal, in Call of Duty. Seriously, we can own about 10-15 percent of those firearms. Most are fully automatic and manufactured after 1986. I can't believe the predator missile and attack chopper are missing. I WANT MY SEKUND AMANMANT!

Oh, and what is that tool called that the cops always use to take out the assault weapon wielding mass murderer?

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    yeah this does not surprise me one bit...

Oh, and the one weapon that was not mass produced, was it the Walther WA 2000??? i thought there were less than 200 of those made.

Top Bottom