• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    SIG P232. Several used examples out there worth purchasing. Obtaining a few factory magazines for carry would be advisable and use the cheap PRO MAGS for practice.

I like my P232 but never saw much point in carrying it when you can step up in caliber and carry something that’s the same size and has the same (or more) capacity.

vuman23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Cumberland
    Ill probably get a lot of laughs for this one but I bought the Taurus Spectrum and absolutely LOVE IT. I have a pretty decent spread at about 10 yards. Not bad for a point-n-shoot

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Ill probably get a lot of laughs for this one but I bought the Taurus Spectrum and absolutely LOVE IT. I have a pretty decent spread at about 10 yards. Not bad for a point-n-shoot
    It has to be better than the Kimber Solo and you didn't have to take out a second mortgage to buy it.

frydarinj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    US
    I have a bodyguard and like it. The lcp is another good choice. Throw it in your pocket with a nice pocket holster and don't even know they are there. Anything bigger might as well get a single stack 9

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KWIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2019
    IN
    Hard to beat the LCP, they can be had so cheap they are practically disposable.
    I have had mine for 5 or 6 years and never one failure.

tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    Depending on what you're going for I'd go Ruger LCPs or S&W EZ 380. The LCPs is very concealable. But EZ is a little bigger, still concealable, but is fantastic for those who aren't as strong or experienced with firearms. My wife has the EZ and loves it.

mrm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    the region
    I love my g42, I got a buddy that feels the same way about his LCP. I'd only say the Glock 42s can be a little picky with ammo.

If you you are willing to go down to the 32acp, colt 1903 or Seacamp are both pretty sweet pistols...also picky eaters though.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Depending on what you're going for I'd go Ruger LCPs or S&W EZ 380. The LCPs is very concealable. But EZ is a little bigger, still concealable, but is fantastic for those who aren't as strong or experienced with firearms.

This is the truth! Best 380 for shooting? The EZ 380 by a big margin is the best 380 pistol. But it isn't great for carry. If you want a dirt cheap, goes bang, deep conceal 380: LCP.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My favorite, and now my only .380 is a Sig P238. I’ve owned a bunch of Bersa Thunders, Walther PPK and PK380 and sold them all. The PK380 was the gun that holds the record for shortest time between buying and selling with me. It worked well but was big and required a funky key to take it down for cleaning. That would be a good gun for someone that had trouble racking a slide though. Increase the capacity a bit and it would be a good gun for an elderly person with dexterity issues and recoil issues.

The best of them though is the P238. It’s been utterly reliable and is easy and fun to shoot. Plus, it disappears in a pocket with a good pocket holster.

Top Bottom