• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm probably buying a Glock 19 myself, I already have a Glock 26 and I love it, but I want something a little bigger, but not full-frame. So the 19 fits that bill perfectly.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    First, I recommend you read all 21 pages of this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/4606-glock_vs_sig.html

As W9ZEB said, I'm a pretty die-hard SIG fan (I'm in my P250 phase atm... anxiously and impatiently waiting for the subcompact to come out), BUT.. from a purely financial aspect of it... Glocks really do make more sense. (That actually hurt to type.) :wallbash: SIGs and HKs feel better to shoot for me, but the initial investment can be a bit hefty, and the newer you get (the P250 for example), the more likely it is that you'll have to get custom accessories like holsters.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    First, I recommend you read all 21 pages of this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/4606-glock_vs_sig.html

As W9ZEB said, I'm a pretty die-hard SIG fan (I'm in my P250 phase atm... anxiously and impatiently waiting for the subcompact to come out), BUT.. from a purely financial aspect of it... Glocks really do make more sense. (That actually hurt to type.) :wallbash: SIGs and HKs feel better to shoot for me, but the initial investment can be a bit hefty, and the newer you get (the P250 for example), the more likely it is that you'll have to get custom accessories like holsters.

QFT. *And bookmarked*

hschmidt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    wow

looks like i "hit a nerve" :): - i will make sure to study the huge discussion (21 pages) you sent me - thanks for the great feedback

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Pistol classes always reinforced the Glock concept for me.

You put 10-20 people in a class, all running various models and calibers of handguns. Each one spends 1-3 days putting 500-1,000 rounds downrange. You quickly find out who's gun runs, and who's gun gets pulled off the line for maintenance.

Glocks run. And when my life is the thing its protecting, that is my #1 requirement.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, with a Mosin Nagant 91/30 you wouldn't need a 9mm. You could shoot the attacker at 500 yards, bayonet him at 100 yards, or just club him to death at 25 yards.

Top Bottom