• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I tried the Tenderloin at the CrowBar in Trafalgar today. It was good but not the best. Little over cooked and not seasoned up enough.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    My wife had a tenderloin from Fair oaks farm house restaurant at 65 & 14, it was pretty dang good.
    Had one at the XXX in West Lafayette, thought it was one of the best I've had.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Had another good one today, Steve's Grill in Demotte. Needed a little salt on it, but good sized, hand cut and butterflied with choice of potato (including baked), and choice of soup or salad for $7.99.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Had a breaded tenderloin at grindstone Charlie's in Kokomo last Tuesday. Amazing! Thick enough and very tender. The bun is a joke it is so small. My new favorite. $3 off on Tuesdays.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Revived thread! My wife had recently decided to fine tune her tenderloin and breaded pork chop skills. She also had a great fried chicken recipe.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Had a breaded tenderloin at grindstone Charlie's in Kokomo last Tuesday. Amazing! Thick enough and very tender. The bun is a joke it is so small. My new favorite. $3 off on Tuesdays.

They do a good tenderloin. Sometime try the dinner . . . they serve you two of them covered with gravy. GRAVY.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You will soon! We’re pulling up now. Where should we park?

Just out front of the house on the street. I am not home but wife is so make sure you step back from the door and your hands are visible after ringing the bell. The dog barks but won’t bite, just ignore the cat. Beer is in the fridge. I should be back about 6:45 but have to go to TaeKwonDo at 7:30.

Last edited:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Just out front of the house on the street. I am not home but wife is so make sure you step back from the door and your hands are visible after ringing the bell. The dog barks but won’t bite, just ignore the car. Beer is in the fridge. I should be back about 6:45 but have to go to TaeKwonDo at 7:30.

That's fine, we're quick eaters, especially when we get a case of beer in us... the thing that has me wondering is, we now have 4 judges, we can't have an even number for tie-breaking reasons. We need a 5th still. Who's in? Gotta be somebody close, we're already here.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom