• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Not quite in Indiana, but just over the border into Michigan - Redemack's in New Buffalo is FANTASTIC. You haven't had a burger until you've had a Redemack's burger. If you are ever in the area, do yourself a favor and stop there. It may spoil burgers for you for the rest of your life but you will taste a small piece of heaven.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What are the 5 guys locations in Indiana? I looked at tgeir website and it only showed a single location based on zip code. I'm wanting to ride Friday or Saturday and might check one out. I may just have to try that redemax.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    What are the 5 guys locations in Indiana? I looked at tgeir website and it only showed a single location based on zip code. I'm wanting to ride Friday or Saturday and might check one out. I may just have to try that redemax.
    There's one in Fishers, IN and one in Noblesville. Also down in Indy. Don't know about other locations.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    There's one in Fishers, IN and one in Noblesville. Also down in Indy. Don't know about other locations.

There's a Five Guys in Castleton, across the street from the White Castle :D. There is one off of 86th street on the Northwest side also

My vote is for Five Guys, but Bubs is good too.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Has anyone tried the "Weber Grill" at 10 North Illinois in downtown Indy?

My neighbor is one of the chefs there.

~TK

My wife and I went to the Weber Grill a few months after it opened. The food wasn't bad, but for the money, there are much better restaurants in Indy. :twocents:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I didn't know if there's a 5 guys near an Indiana border. I prefer to stay out of Indy and the traffic. When I set out on a ride, it's a minimum of 250 miles.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I'm not a big fan of Burgers outside of the home. If I go to a steak house I get a steak. I never go to fast food anymore accept to Subway and occasionally Long John Silvers. I prefer a home cooked buger.

My favorite to cook at home is a Bacon burger with colby jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, crispy onion rings, and pickles. not a fan of the condements.

i also like to marinade the meat in seasonings and a little A1 sauce. Add toasted bun for perfection...................Good Lord I'm hungry now

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    hornadylnl: Just search for a town, Indiana and "zip". For example: Fort Wayne Indiana zip. You should be able to quickly identify a zip code for searching for specific 5 Guys locations.

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Five guys is solid. If you happen to be in Terre haute at burger time, try a tweety burger at charlie's at about 16th and Crawford. Probably not in the running for best in IN, but best ive found west of Indy. Also, at the intersection of hwys 36 and 59, between Rockville and Danville, there's a place called the big berry. They have a burger called the fatty melt. It's like a patty melt, except that each of the 'buns'/pieces of bread is a grilled cheese sandwich. It is pure genius.

Top Bottom