• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    All Chef Boyardee and Hunts products are on sale for .69 cents each.That is not however the GREAT part.They still count as the 10 for 10 item when you ring them up and for every 10 items you buy on the 10 for 10 special gets you a 3 dollar coupon off your next purchase.

Pack your carts :) Check out 10 items at a time(they had no problem with this at the Franklin store).The first 10 will cost you $6.90.After the first 10 use the coupon at the end of your purchase and you pay $3.90 for every 10 after that.

39 cents per can(or 2.6 cents an ounce!).Try and top that :)

The sale/coupon event started to day.Happy hunting.

This includes almost all Chef Boyardee,hunts manwich ect....

Franklin Kroger is minus 120 cans and it cost me less than $50.00

I did not pay to much attention,but I think the deal ends Wednesday(I was wrong when I said Sunday) .

ANOTHER added bonus I just noticed.The total points I earned on my rewards card was just over 200,or 20 cents off per gallon of gas at the Kroger pumps!!

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I just did this about an hour ago. I did not know those were 3 dollar off coupons though. I have ten of them. Guess I'm going back to the store after class.
    You can still get a great deal.Just check out 4 items at a time(to bring your total over 3 dollars)and you can use the coupons.This is what I did with my last 2 coupons.I was not aware they where 3 dollars off either until the cashier told me.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Kroger employee discount does not work on name brand items unless they are specifically mentioned in the employee flyer.

You should keep half for yourself and donate half to a local pantry or church. OH YEA!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The deal is still going on.They now also have coupons for pudding packs(in the sales isle above the ravioli).Every four cans gets you a 4 pack of pudding snacks free.Limit 6 on the packs though.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    To cool. Just spent $60.00 and headed back to get more. Was able to use the $3.00 coupons on every consecutive purchase.

Best be jumping on this one, boys.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    picked up more of these today. great deal, my daughter loves them anyways so they are a great addition to my SHTF preps. never had so many weird stares at the grocery store before. one cart full isnt that much is it? ;)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    RIP smokingman - we thought the cigarettes would kill you, but your body succumbed to the sodium.

Actually the regular Ravioli is only 39% of your sodium intake(78% if you eat the entire can).That is all a full serving of vegetables with no MSG or preservatives.As far as junk food goes,it is not half bad lol.

Also they do have 0 sodium Ravioli ect,that are included in this sale if you are worried about the sodium content.

Now the pudding snacks rofl....not sure they really have any food value,but mmmm :P

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i agree for shtf these things are money. you will need a good amount of sodium anywho which is why mre's have so much of it and on top of that salt packets.

for the price you can't beat this deal. i grabbed about 70 cans last night and also got a bunch of the manwich bold and regulars. and still got a 3 dollar coupon left over lol

Top Bottom