• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T_V

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Now thasts a huge savings. Thanx for the tip. Need to get the coupon and head to the store. Thank you

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Now thasts a huge savings. Thanx for the tip. Need to get the coupon and head to the store. Thank you

You do not need a coupon.They are at the store,and after your first 10 you just use the coupon that it prints on your next 10 until you have as many as you want.The pudding coupons are at the store above the display of Ravioli.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Went yesterday to our local Kroger..My friend that works there thought it was pretty funny that I kept buying 10 items and getting my coupon and going back for another 10 items and getting another and so on and so on...Got some good stuff for the pantry and saved some $$ to boot !!!

Indiana_Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kroger employee discount does not work on name brand items unless they are specifically mentioned in the employee flyer.

You should keep half for yourself and donate half to a local pantry or church. OH YEA!

once you store up a lot of preps, you can cycle them by using them yourself and donating the rest when the expiration date gets near. (The food pantry will distribute what you donate within days.) replace when you see sales like this one at Krogers, and repeat.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    just a heads up i believe this sale is still going on as i just got my paper from kroger and it was still listed along with the 3 dollar off coupons. maybe only till wednesday but just a heads up

Brian87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Hey i known everybody likes hot dogs! Walmart had them on sale today for .75 a pack.
    Basketball games this week hmmm..

nmcampbe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Central IN
    Kroger has some really good deals that end tomorrow, Wednesday. They have Creamette brand macoroni products 12-16oz boxes for $0.49 each if you buy 10. Also they have 27oz Suave shampoo for $0.75 when you buy ten. You can mix and match any of the participating items but these are really good items to stock up on at that price. Check out the add for the other items.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    You know, the store brand is actually cheaper. Just a few cents, but if your like me, every cent counts. Don't know what it would be with coupon though. It's amazing, $5 here and there, and before you know it, you have multiple cabinets full of food and enough canned goods to feed the third world.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Chili Mac

If you noticed that the new chili mac doesn't taste as good as the old chili mac, it is because they changed the ingredients (duh). But, don't fret, I found a fix.

Just add a dash of chili powder and a dash of salt. Stir vigorously.

dash = you see it in a pile on top.

Top Bottom