• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    try using the kak on a 300 blackout. One range trip and i understood why it was called the blade.
    I missed this my first look through this thread, but I'm glad to see my assumption confirmed.

I'm hopefully picking up an SBPDW Monday from a buddy. For $50.

Pretty excited.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I have a sbpdw on a 10.5 556 and on a 8.5 300blk and really like it. I would like to try a maxim but can't justify the price. Besides the sbpdw the only other brace I've used is the blade and it worked fine but I much prefer the pdw brace. My only problem is the the two rods don't like my boney chin and jaw but that's just my face shape ymmv

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Just wanted to throw this out there (didn’t see a thread on it, but also didn’t look too hard) but atf changed how you measure oal of a brace pistol

https://www.recoilweb.com/measuring...a-pistol-atf-has-altered-the-deal-151346.html

Good info.
    Looks look like the above only applies to “stabilizing brace AND folding stocks”.
    If you are just using a stabilizing brace the OAL is from the last end of the buffer tube to the end of the barrel thread.
    The latter OAL must be over 26” if you plan in using a vertical fore grip else you are forced to use an angled grip.

Top Bottom