• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's interesting for me because I just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix a few weeks ago, and I hadn't even gotten to the point where the Saul character had been introduced when the new series started.

Now I'm into Season 3 of BB and watching both consecutively. It's a little odd to see characters like the parking attendant from BCS show up as the fixer type chacter in BB.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's interesting for me because I just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix a few weeks ago, and I hadn't even gotten to the point where the Saul character had been introduced when the new series started.

Now I'm into Season 3 of BB and watching both consecutively. It's a little odd to see characters like the parking attendant from BCS show up as the fixer type chacter in BB.
    Good ol' Mike. He marches to the beat of his own drum.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Better Call Saul is great, I loved Breaking Bad, and hated it when it ended. It's neat to see the background of Saul before he came into the picture in BB.

AJEVI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    Los Angeles
    I don't have cable and have been waiting for the season to wrap up so I can binge watch it at a friends house. I'm so excited!!! I hope its as good as everyone claims it is, but then again, its Vince Gilligan so I have high expectations.

Top Bottom