• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...E2ODVkWelS6LYrtDK-2eEoW1pn1NIpV2o95op0m2wKgUI. Dominican Republic doesn't want them.I guess the welfare of its citizens comes first in the Dominican Republic. That's OK. The Haitians can just go to the large country about a thousand miles north. There they have the most corrupt government in the world. They are flooding their once great nation with people from all over the world and encouraging them to vote illegally for them to give them more benefits at the expense of the citizens that they are supposed to represent. These tyrants have put their parties power above their citizens.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If he's in Texas, Kentucky, or Indiana he better hope it's abandoned. If the home owner is home and it looks like he's in the country that might be the end for him, and his buddies.

Until some cop decides that illegal's rights are superior to your own and send you to prison for the rest of your life for defending yourself and your country.

Funny how all these departments suddenly started allowing immigrants to become cops, isn't it? It's almost like it's not just a coincidence.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Why aren't they shooting them? I would. :dunno: I didn't see any women or children in that group. I only saw enemy combatants.

I agree totally. Mow them the **** down.

With that being said can you imagine the pearl clutching the main stream media would do. The administration would have every Guard member brought up on murder charges.

Top Bottom