Biden claims that gun owners agree that "assault weapons" should be banned..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    If as he states a majority of people are against gun rights every politician would have voted for this ban. I can make better sense from the dump my dog took in the yard than JB. :poop:

MaLfUnCtIoN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    These are simple indoctrination tactics. If I say it enough times you will believe it is true. Unfortunately, the great unwashed masses are paying heed.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Every body on here knows that our weapons regardless of description are not only to defend our selves from wood be thugs and criminals but from tyrannical government that would enslave us all. The 2nd amendment was wrote for this purpose not for hunting or home invaders. And i firmly believe that every citizen has a right to choose how to live and be able to speak their mind on all matters. What i do not understand is how they can exercise their 1st amendment right and strip our second are they really stupid enough to believe that without one the rest wont fall? Are they so naive? to answer my own question YES! so for everyone who thinks all they need is 10rds or a shotgun have at it more power to you! but leave me alone and let me stand with what i need to defend my country! sorry for the rant just tired of the obvious being covered up with :poop:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Quote:
    "I believe that the vast majority of the American people agree with us, the vast majority of gun owners agree with us, that military-style assault weapons are — these are weapons of war; they don't belong in the street."

For the record: I have never once left any weapon in or on the street.:dunno:

I would love to find the street that is littered with weapons. I would personally sponsor an adopt-a-highway clean up project if Uncle Joe thinks it'll help.

e-llipsis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm thinking there's a cottage industry forming to repair, or replace all those back doors that have been blown away by shotguns, too. :D

In all seriousness, though, I agree with Malfunction, this is classic wartime strategy. the Germans, to name a obvious one, used the same tactics in WWII by dropping propaganda leaflets from planes onto the very towns and cities they were preparing to attack.

The fact that so many people here in the US are that naive is the underlying problem.

If those people could ask Europeans who were there at the beginning of WWII how that same attitude worked out for them, some of them might understand what our government is trying to do right now.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Biden is so full of BS.

He cares NOTHING about truth, and just spews whatever bilge he thinks will further his tyrannical cause.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Are they on INGO? Maybe we can get negative rep back.

Was it Kirk or ATM? You don't have to make it public, just PM me. :laugh:

Yes, there have been some on INGO and they usually get jumped on pretty quickly for trying to sell every else's right to own a legal firearm simply because they're not interested in anything other than bolt actions, lever actions, and shotguns.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Collectively as a group we need to explain to all gun owners and friends who plan on being gun owners that any ban is wrong. I have a couple DVDs to lend to any jack boot that believes semi auto rifles or shot guns are not needed for hunting.

The market emptied out after sandy hook on semi autos, now is the time to find the buyers and ante up and buy them their first year membership to the NRA.

Top Bottom