bluelivesmatter.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK peoples I will say this once and once only........keep it civil. Dont post lies or ignorance and stay on track. If you did not see this coming well.....:dunno:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Almost make you wonder if the Dem's are serious about winning this election. Biden/Harris ticket doesn't sound like a good strategy for winning.

Serious or desperate? Either way it is a matter of degree not whether they are or are not serious at all. They were serious enough to try to use a pandemic, riots, and every political trick they could think of but for them that is as basic as breathing. They were not serious enough to run and risk the future potential of any real, viable candidates for either the President or VP. IMO, nominating Biden and Harris has more to do with attempting to settle internal power struggles and future positioning than it does any serious thought of winning the election.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    The simple fact is her parent weren't US citizens and that makes her ineligible for the office. She is native born but she is not natural born. Whether or not this makes any difference is up for debate it sure didn't for BHO and he was in the same situation. We shall see.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    So anyone this buffoon chose would be bad news. Now we await the slugfest and election. Let's just get it over. I do believe Pence would make her look like the jackass she is in a debate.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Almost make you wonder if the Dem's are serious about winning this election. Biden/Harris ticket doesn't sound like a good strategy for winning.

Sound like a familiar strategy.
    Both of them have no problem switching up their narrative to push whatever agenda is popular at the moment, or straight up lying their ass off.
    This strategy has worked before.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The simple fact is her parent weren't US citizens and that makes her ineligible for the office. She is native born but she is not natural born. Whether or not this makes any difference is up for debate it sure didn't for BHO and he was in the same situation. We shall see.

Uh, born in the United States entitles her to full citizenship status, with all the rights and responsibilities that come with it.

That her parents were from two (2) separate countries and had her here is one of the things that makes this country GREAT! I don't agree with her politics, but of all the countries on earth we offer the greatest opportunities to those who come here legally!

:patriot:

Regards,

Doug

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Uh, born in the United States entitles her to full citizenship status, with all the rights and responsibilities that come with it.

That her parents were from two (2) separate countries and had her here is one of the things that makes this country GREAT! I don't agree with her politics, but of all the countries on earth we offer the greatest opportunities to those who come here legally!

:patriot:

Regards,

Doug

:yesway:

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    This is what I would call perfect bookends, a phony career politician picks another phony career politician. Could this be a real life "House of Cards" with Harris acting out Frank Underwoods part for real cause we all know Biden will be gone by the 2022 mid-terms with Harris then assuming the throne. I still can't get pass anyone regardless of their political ideology not seeing "Creepy Joe" for the shell of an old man he really is.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This tells me a couple things: the dems are regrouping for 2024 and there is no female person of color who is remotely the equivalent of Bill Clinton or BHO. Neither of these 2-term Presidents had a record to speak of when they began their run; the press was more than happy to overlook things (from a restricted country club to Bill Ayers) for "their" candidate.

The left has done so much to be woke, no one is any better than their worst day. Think this is bad? Wait til Buzzy-Ginsberg and/or Breyer take a dirt-nap and Trunp is in his 2nd term.

skydelta34

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    To me, citizenship is a non issue.

However, if the VP of the United States thing doesn't work out, she should qualify for the Jamaican Bob sled team.

Top Bottom