• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)

I hope Israel has realized it cannot trust the machine running the United States, it is NOT their friend or their ally. They need to determine what is best for their people and do that. They will NOT satisfy the monster at the center of US Politics.

**Edit: Our government doesn't even take action when it's own forces are attacked...

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People just know how to talk to elderly people who've lost their minds. Obviously not all elderly people have lost their minds. My dad knew what's up until he died. He was 89. But cognitive decline definitely got to Biden.

They're going to replace him. I think the only reason they haven't done it yet is, what to do about Kamala? She'd be a great puppet, but she's unelectable. Better to set up a situation where the DNC can say they have to declare a candidate. So as soon as Joe wins enough states' delegates to put him over the top, he'll drop out of the race, and they'll pick Gavin Newsome.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    People just know how to talk to elderly people who've lost their minds. Obviously not all elderly people have lost their minds. My dad knew what's up until he died. He was 89. But cognitive decline definitely got to Biden.

They're going to replace him. I think the only reason they haven't done it yet is, what to do about Kamala? She'd be a great puppet, but she's unelectable. Better to set up a situation where the DNC can say they have to declare a candidate. So as soon as Joe wins enough states' delegates to put him over the top, he'll drop out of the race, and they'll pick Gavin Newsome.
    That doesn't really make sense. The VP doesn't just get handed the parties nomination in the next election. They have to win the nomination. Just ask Joe.

Now if they wanted to get Biden reelected and then get rid of him to make her Pres, that would make more sense.

I really don't understand how they keep trotting him out there though. He's going to be in a wheel chair before too long.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That doesn't really make sense. The VP doesn't just get handed the parties nomination in the next election. They have to win the nomination. Just ask Joe.

Now if they wanted to get Biden reelected and then get rid of him to make her Pres, that would make more sense.
    :scratch: I don't think they'll install Kamala. I said Kamala would make a good puppet, but she's unelectable. If she's the nominee, I think even Bug could beat her in the general election. :):

I don't see Biden making it through the convention. Like I said, I think the DNC will wait until Joe pretty much has the nomination won. Then then Biden will drop out of the race, citing health issues. It'll be too late to select a replacement democratically. So they'll conveniently appoint someone like Gavin Newsom. Or maybe Mike Obama.

I really don't understand how they keep trotting him out there though. He's going to be in a wheel chair before too long.

He only has to last until he has the primary sown up.

Top Bottom