• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I stopped at Big Daddy's on Friday afternoon. The people behind the counter were nice and helpful. I looked at a few 9mm and talked to the guy working the counter. He showed the smaller 9mm and even the Colt Detective. It was a pleasant stop.

I didn't buy anything but I got my gun therapy just the same. I always try to stop in when I am in the area.

pipewrench

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    just heard about big daddy's, probably been under that rock too long... I have a couple of questions,, does he buy used guns? and or does he try to steal them from you? i have a few guns that i inherited from my dad about 35 years ago, ( long and short guns) and i have tried to keep up on them and their prices, but i know the market changes from day to day. but just recently i have been put in a situation that i need to start selling a few. thank ahead for any input here.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    just heard about big daddy's, probably been under that rock too long... I have a couple of questions,, does he buy used guns? and or does he try to steal them from you? i have a few guns that i inherited from my dad about 35 years ago, ( long and short guns) and i have tried to keep up on them and their prices, but i know the market changes from day to day. but just recently i have been put in a situation that i need to start selling a few. thank ahead for any input here.

he buys used guns, but he is a business and has to turn a profit on them so he will not give you the same price you would get if you did all the work involved in selling them. not business strives to break even

halffull

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    It is almost the Weekend and I can't wait till I get off work today so I can check my Christmas Shopping List! Headed to Big Daddy's Guns and More in Hagerstown for Stocking Stuffers and looking over the huge selection of Guns. This store is one-stop-shopping for a lot of my friends and family even Mom.
    Lets see now, A holster for Mom

stinger61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Love Big Daddy's Guns

Stopped in Big Daddy's Guns this morning to purchase some new toys. My husband and I wanted to get there early so we could have a good selection. Let's just say we made it just in time. The place started filling up fast right after they opened. They had exactly what we wanted and the customer service was great. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for better service. You also have to stop in and see the guard dog Moose he is awesome :) :yesway:

AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    I bought a rifle from Mr. Meadows at the 1500 a couple three years ago. Thought it was strange that he keep saying the guns he had on the tables where from "his private collection" I asked him why he didn't have more of his inventory from his shop and he shot me a nasty look that told me that he got booth space under being a "private" seller. Now I know what everybody is going to say,but the rifle was a good deal , so I thought. Got it home cleaned it up, little lube, and it made it's way to the range a few days later with me and my wife(I bought it for her so she leave mine alone!) I put a 1/2 -3/4 of a mag out of it no problems and let her finish the mag. I put a new mag in ran it a little hard to shake it down nothing. I handed it to my wife told her to go for it and she started shooting. I pick my rifle up load a mag took 10-15 shots she hollers at me, I stop, she says "it wont fire". I pick up the rifle a the damn trigger is falling out I fix it, she fires two rounds ,it falls out agin. No more shooting today, get home take it apart and start shaking pins and parts out! WTH!! Had to rebuild the lower checked the BCG its for a colt and the gun is (I thought) a S&W, was a frankin gun. So much for his six month old new S&W. This man knows some of my family!!! I wouldn't buy a dog bowl from this crook for a penny. I'll order of the web or drive to Indy( hour 1 way),or to any other shop before I drive 12 minutes to Hagerstown.

Top Bottom