• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AXE835

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    East central Indiana
    just heard about big daddy's, probably been under that rock too long... I have a couple of questions,, does he buy used guns? and or does he try to steal them from you? i have a few guns that i inherited from my dad about 35 years ago, ( long and short guns) and i have tried to keep up on them and their prices, but i know the market changes from day to day. but just recently i have been put in a situation that i need to start selling a few. thank ahead for any input here.

What do you think? He ain't going to give you enough, sell them on here better chance you'll get a better deal.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I bought a rifle from Mr. Meadows at the 1500 a couple three years ago. Thought it was strange that he keep saying the guns he had on the tables where from "his private collection" I asked him why he didn't have more of his inventory from his shop and he shot me a nasty look that told me that he got booth space under being a "private" seller. Now I know what everybody is going to say,but the rifle was a good deal , so I thought. Got it home cleaned it up, little lube, and it made it's way to the range a few days later with me and my wife(I bought it for her so she leave mine alone!) I put a 1/2 -3/4 of a mag out of it no problems and let her finish the mag. I put a new mag in ran it a little hard to shake it down nothing. I handed it to my wife told her to go for it and she started shooting. I pick my rifle up load a mag took 10-15 shots she hollers at me, I stop, she says "it wont fire". I pick up the rifle a the damn trigger is falling out I fix it, she fires two rounds ,it falls out agin. No more shooting today, get home take it apart and start shaking pins and parts out! WTH!! Had to rebuild the lower checked the BCG its for a colt and the gun is (I thought) a S&W, was a frankin gun. So much for his six month old new S&W. This man knows some of my family!!! I wouldn't buy a dog bowl from this crook for a penny. I'll order of the web or drive to Indy( hour 1 way),or to any other shop before I drive 12 minutes to Hagerstown.

Too bad I was hoping you would shut down agin thought it was funny the first time.

What do you think? He ain't going to give you enough, sell them on here better chance you'll get a better deal.

Looks like I won't be seeing you at BD's. Good. :)

CircleM.emohr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    I'm a repeat customer at Big Daddy's and it is nearly a hour away. I drive past gun shops to get there because of service! The guys are friendly and helpful. I've noticed a few things are not the best price but I'll pay a few extra dollars for friendly service. Worth the trip.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    I will answer that. I do buy guns.......We will look at current price on the internet and also book price.............If its better for you to sell the gun outright I will tell ya. Breing your guns down and lets take a look.

Big Daddy

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    It's hard to walk in this place "just looking" and not see something ya just gotta have. I've ordered many accessory items over the years from a national supplier (won't mention any names but I've shopped their store across from the main gate at Fort Campbell) and have had 1 item on backorder for 2 months with at least 6 more months to go. I'm in Big Daddy's today just killin' time watching merchandise fly out the door when lo and behold I see not one but TWO of what I'm lookin for and at a better price. Tons o' bullet launchers of all shapes and sizes at very good prices and a good supply of bullets to launch from them.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    Stopped at BD's a couple weeks ago. He had a very good selection of firearms. I wanted a good EDC semi-auto pistol.

BD himself took care of educating me on the finer points of everything I was examining. There was no pressure and It was an unbiased sell.

He also was very honest about the gun I was thinking about trading.

Thanks BD for the great education and the honesty.

I will definitely be making future purchases at BD's.

boxbow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    I just purchased a S&W 627 Pro Series yesterday from them. Gentleman was nice that helped me and I will be back. They did have a good selection of ammo. I would say that some guns are priced a bit high and others are right on the money. But a gun is only worth how much someone is willing to pay. Very nice store.

jdpowell22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Good guys to deal with - and guns that are hard to find!

Bought two guns there recently - both have been almost imposible to find anywhere else (except Gunbroker). Paid a little more for one and a little less for the other. I'm very happy considering I couldn't find these anywhere. The second gun, when they didn't have it, they put my name on a list and called me when they got it in....great service!!! Ammo prices are a little high and not a great deal of ammo, but still a very nice place!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Just noticed today that there is a 10% off any ammo purchase coupon for Big Daddy's in the March Great Deals Magazine, it's on page 20. The coupon expires 4-9.

Here's the online link for the magazine but I don't know if he will accept a print copy I would ask first.

RichmondMag.Mar13

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom