• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well as I read the review from drsgt I am not sure what to say...but I am going to say a few things........I know that the customer is always right...........but that is bull****!!!!!! They are not always right.

My employee spent over 1/2 hour with this guy. Showed him several different guns. He was police and wanted a better deal. He was told that if it was check or cash we could do better. could do nothing on CC.

I am sure that shops have lower prices than us...........and many have higher prices than us. Its just good business to have guns prices based on the current market. WE gets lots of tradin guns and that also is a factor in how we do things.

I am sorry that this guy was not happy. I am sorry that this guy did not like our price but at least stated we had a great inventory. I am sorry that we would not lower our prices to what he wanted to pay.

My best advice for you Mr. DrillSGT would be go WEST instead of EAST next time. Then you wont be upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please a half an hour, exaggerate much, hardly, I wasn't even there a half an hour. I looked at three guns it was only a matter of minutes and I never claimed to be police, I don't know where you are getting that. I just asked your guy if he could do better on the price (since I have seen them substantially cheaper other places), he said maybe on cash but not on credit card which I had with me so that was that, I wasn't going to pay more for no reason. The panics over it's a buyers market now. I know 1911's so it doesn't take me a half an hour to pick out a good one. I said I bought guns from Buds police and military website when I asked you about OD glocks (of which you didn't even know existed), pay attention. Your guy never mentioned check either, I had my checkbook with me and am not afraid to use it. :) If your guy said no deal then why would I counter offer with a lower price?? I just said if he would have thrown me a bone just a couple of dollars since your price is already higher than others I would have gone for it, you know the whole support your LGS thing. There's too many gunstores overflowing with inventory now for me to beg your guy to sell me a gun. Heck Bradis just posted a SS Colt Railgun for 1099.00. I'll have to recant some of my statement apparently as your supporters have said they do get deals so it just must not have been my day. You do have great inventory and everybody's always friendly in there your guy just wasn't hungry enough today for us to make a deal but it's okay.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well as I read the review from drsgt I am not sure what to say...but I am going to say a few things........I know that the customer is always right...........but that is bull****!!!!!! They are not always right.

My employee spent over 1/2 hour with this guy. Showed him several different guns. He was police and wanted a better deal. He was told that if it was check or cash we could do better. could do nothing on CC.

I am sure that shops have lower prices than us...........and many have higher prices than us. Its just good business to have guns prices based on the current market. WE gets lots of tradin guns and that also is a factor in how we do things.

I am sorry that this guy was not happy. I am sorry that this guy did not like our price but at least stated we had a great inventory. I am sorry that we would not lower our prices to what he wanted to pay.

My best advice for you Mr. DrillSGT would be go WEST instead of EAST next time. Then you wont be upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After talking with SERparacord offline a couple times I was a little out of line in my rant. Big Daddy's has always been friendly to me so there was no reason for me to go off on him. His prices are his prices and he knows how much he needs to make, I can take it or leave it, probably just frustrated I didn't just take that Colt in the first place. I worked in a gunstore for ten years so I know it can get old with everybody questioning the prices etc. Sorry BD.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    You guys are about to have some competition!

Buckshot Sporting Goods is opening a new 2nd location in New Castle, at the corner of Greensboro Pike and SR38 (the old bradley scott building, if anyone knows the area)

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    I agree with most on here. I was in last week and some ammo prices were decent. Some guns were higher than other places but that doesn't mean they won't deal either. I probably would have bought my xds9 there if it was in Stock. He was very helpful with others and me and my family. To many people get walnart mentality. Kind of like driving 20 minutes to save $.10-.15 on gas. Waste of time and not enough saved to matter.

Top Bottom