• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    The Big R stores are similar to the old "Farm and Fleet" stores, with the exception that they sell guns, ammo, and hunting supplies.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    The Big R stores are similar to the old "Farm and Fleet" stores, with the exception that they sell guns, ammo, and hunting supplies.
    Whats a farm & Fleet Store when its home.

You guys need to stop speaking latin I am a Canadian. I know what Zellers, The Bay, Wolco, Simpsons-Sears, The Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs & Miracle Mart all are but all this other stuff is Greek to me

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

You guys need to stop speaking latin I am a Canadian. I know what Zellers, The Bay, Wolco, Simpsons-Sears, The Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs & Miracle Mart all are but all this other stuff is Greek to me

You obviously need to become more acclimated! :)

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    There are Big R stores all over the Midwest, the ones I have been into are like a farm, home store. They sell everything from animal feed, sporting goods, clothes, boots, toys, home decor, tools, home repair supplies and more.. Sort of like already mentioned, a rural based walmart..

I actually shop them often, along with Tractor Supply, Farm & Fleet, Rural King and Fleet Farm..

Nothing like a local gun shop though, the guys at the sporting goods counter are usually kids, idiots or guys who think they know everything. Now I am sure there are some educated counter people out there but if they are that smart why are they working there..??

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    You can get some pretty good deals on ammo at Big R at times. They have some "hard to find" spices and seasoning items in the food section if you like to cook outdoors, smoke meat, make jerkey or like dried fruit.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Imagine a Tim Horton's that sold guns and farm stuff. :D

slars1327

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    SPEEDWAY AREA
    big r is like the small town local feed and farm supply store. they have a little of everytrhing for the home/farm. Sometimes cheaper than most , sometimes a bit more expensive. They usually have someone who can really answer ??? about eqpt etc.

Top Bottom