• ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    They want to legalize Marijuana.

But they want to criminalize tobacco, soda pop and fats.

I'm so confused. So Marijuana is good.....tobacco bad...soda pop bad....:nuts:
    Thought you said "criminalize [STRIKE]tobacco[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]soda pop[/STRIKE] and farts." and almost went into a full on Darth Vader in "Revenge of the Sith" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Speaking of the Constitution, can anyone explain why a constitutional amendment was required before they could ban alcohol, ratified by 2/3 of the states and none required for marijuana, coke, meth, etc etc?

Doesn't that seem to make ALL the drug laws unconstitutional? Or do they claim they can ban it under the commerce clause?

I would really like to know how they got away with it in the first place without a constitutional amendment.

Congress has long ago decided they don't actually need to follow the Constitution. This is a prime example. I would say the only logical argument that could result is that IF they needed an amendment to ban alcohol, then they would similarly need one to ban other drugs. As there were none, the federal laws regarding drugs are null and void. I don't think the courts would back you up on that though. Every branch of our government has sold out the Constitution.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Smoke it, inject it, pump it, inhale it, injest it, drink it, absorb it, do what ever you want... but don't come calllng on me to pay for your so called recovery...

Liberty is Freedom to do what ever you want... at your own cost.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Smoke it, inject it, pump it, inhale it, injest it, drink it, absorb it, do what ever you want... but don't come calllng on me to pay for your so called recovery...

Works for me. That's all any of us want.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

That's a bingo.

:rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom