• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He is also directly responsible for a great many of the deaths of muslims around the world.

We were doing just fine watching the people walk by on the sidewalk
    until he decided to come into our yard and smack us on the nose.

Oh, and as far as the proper burial????....... nothing we could have done would have been right anyhow. :twocents:

my best idea involves taxidermy & a pig :dunno:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I've been reading some posts on here and facebook that say this happened a week ago. I wonder where that info came from? It appears the raid on his compound happened around 4PM yesterday our time. I got a kick out of reading this guy's tweets: Twitter

Two senior counterterrorism officials confirmed that bin Laden was killed in Pakistan last week.

Odd..

Yes, that's just what I was saying. Odd. :rolleyes:

I wonder where that first report came from. Thanks for posting the quote though, searching on it, I hit the identical articles that contained it. I had only seen the claims made in forums prior to that. I wonder where that info originated, since the timeline released says it was sometime between 3:20 and 3:50PM yesterday that OBL was killed. Hmmmmm....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, that's just what I was saying. Odd. :rolleyes:

I wonder where that first report came from. Thanks for posting the quote though, searching on it, I hit the identical articles that contained it. I had only seen the claims made in forums prior to that. I wonder where that info originated, since the timeline released says it was sometime between 3:20 and 3:50PM yesterday that OBL was killed. Hmmmmm....

I know that I heard the one week ago statement being made by Geraldo on FNC>

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    He is not his religion, and his religion is not him. He was a criminal terrorist, not an Islamic ambassador. Did he or his cronies pay the least bit of attention to proper Muslim tradition when torturing and killing other Muslims? No. So then why should we do more for him then he did for others?

The excuse used for how they treated other Muslims was that they had broken some Muslim law, and were therefore subject to torture and/or death.
    Bin Laden and his ilk claimed to be FOLLOWING Muslim Law in everything they did.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I think they were also saying it was in a "missile strike." I am guessing the early reports just got things wrong.

..and they were saying they tested his DNA.

Even weirder though, was a I saw an article that stated he was killed yesterday, yet, still claimed the DNA was tested. I didnt instant DNA comparisons were possible as of yet.. :dunno:

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Down goes Bin Laden.

In other news: Chuck Norris just returned from a vacation to Pakistan.

Last edited:

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I fully realize I'm going to be accused of being naive for asking this, but if it was indeed Oslimy Bin Rotten that was killed, can all of our troops finally return home from that desolate, inhospitable wasteland?

That wouldn't benefit those with the checkbooks.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It's ironic that Barry is benefitting from something that was made possible with intelligence gathered by techniques that he condemned in the strongest possible terms.

Let someone else do the dirty work, then take all the credit. All while still condemning the dirty work that made that success possible. That's real leadership.

He deserves some credit for signing the order, but let's be real. If it were Barry in charge in '04 and beyond, this would not have happened. KSM and Abu Faraj al-Libi would have immediately gotten lawyers and never would have given the info that led to this.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This thread is disgusting, have some class people.

Here, let me help with that............

exit-sign.jpg

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Top Bottom