Nine Line Shirts

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Not a thing, loaded up on ammo pre election from AIM. I am well stocked for a couple years.
    AR mags, got those too, AK mags....yep, M1A mags.....affirmative. I did not buy any mags pre election as I have been buying and stock piling them for years.
    I did actually sell some Gen 2 PMAGS to a buddy to help him build up for his AR's.

Nothing I am really in the market for, there are a couple of handguns I want, but will hold off 'till summer to see how prices look then.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Not a thing, loaded up on ammo pre election from AIM. I am well stocked for a couple years.
    AR mags, got those too, AK mags....yep, M1A mags.....affirmative. I did not buy any mags pre election as I have been buying and stock piling them for years.
    I did actually sell some Gen 2 PMAGS to a buddy to help him build up for his AR's.

Nothing I am really in the market for, there are a couple of handguns I want, but will hold off 'till summer to see how prices look then.

Your self-discipline is awesome!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I've been pretty disappointed thus far. I've had a spreadsheet of prices from the past couple of months on items I wanted to buy today but they haven't come down or have been out of stock for months.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Nothing EVER.
    Black Friday makes me think of the Jerry Lewis movie where two fat women fight over a girdle in a department store. :laugh:
    The idea of being in a store fighting my way through a mob of people doesn't appeal to me.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Muck boots from Cabelas at half price. Got there about 45 million notes after open and while they had them, the check out line was across the store not the boats. I put the boots back and left. Returned about 3 hours later and was happy to see still available, and no line at checkout.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Wife got up early and snagged the last dewalt 1/2" cordless impact at TSC with battery and charger for $159. Just got back from Little Dicks at traders point where I picked up 200 rds of .223 for $59 (on sale and a 10% coupon made it decent). Wife and I picked up odds and ends for family and so e movies/clothes that we both needed

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I just got some Danner Pronghorns at Cabelas. $99.99 for one of the more comfortable boots I've ever had the pleasure of wearing.

I bought the uninsulated version at Gander last week. They were on sale for 149.99 then I found a $20 off are a little tight around the ankles and top still but I'm sure they will break in just fine.

Top Bottom