Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It'll keep happening until people grow a pair and start putting these terrorists down.

Police can't help you, because they aren't allowed to help you.

This is a problem that is a responsibility of the people to fix, at this point.

**** sake people, ISIS has done less to destroy this country than these people have.

Truest words spoken in a while.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If you read the social media posts by many taking issue w the event.....its no wonder that type are getting shot.

Animals....no logical thought process.

You are free to express your opinion. I too am free to express mine.

I find your disregard for the ability of animals to execute logical thought processes to be not only demeaning, but flat out untruthful.

I have a handful of Brittanies, a couple of Shepherds, and a Border Collie that deserve an apology; though all are well beyond the point of demanding such.

Carry on.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You are free to express your opinion. I too am free to express mine.

I find your disregard for the ability of animals to execute logical thought processes to be not only demeaning, but flat out untruthful.

I have a handful of Brittanies, a couple of Shepherds, and a Border Collie that deserve an apology; though all are well beyond the point of demanding such.

Carry on.
    It’s ok, my Dane was deeply offended a few pages back. He’s over it now.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    IF they dont push back NOW, they will only embolden the crowd. Its one thing to block fellow classmates and have the adults overlook it. But the minute those bullies tell the "teachers" no, you aint coming through, if the "adults" dont smack down the bullies its only going to get worse. And by worse, they wont get arrested, they'll get shot in the face by the likes of you or I.

Here's the video.

Language warning, as usual...

[video=youtube;MZpzRodRrpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZpzRodRrpw[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    cOvfd9m.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Here's the video.

Language warning, as usual...

[video=youtube;MZpzRodRrpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZpzRodRrpw[/video]

Disappointing.

Best option: un-ass the vehicle and arrest them.
    Second best: Dont throw a 'nade. Pop up and hit them in the face with pepperballs. Stupid should hurt.

This is why you carry, folks.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's tough to tell where the shots are coming from, but it seems like a considerable number of shots at a relatively close range. I wonder what the hit/ miss ratio was.

That he survived at all would seem to indicate a low hit ratio or illustrate well the fact that handguns are often on the "weak" end of the firearm power spectrum.

Has anything been reported regarding ballistics?

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Not sure how I would have handled that :bs:

I would guess after I asked him twice to move away,the second time a bit louder. I would have grabbed his hair with my left hand while sweeping his legs out from under him and driven his head into the window sill.
    And then waited to be taken to jail.. He would be pricing implants and making a decision if accosting others is truly worth it, and I as a first offender would be put on PR.
    This should have been happening to those who enter personal space acting the Ahole months ago.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Armed citizens showed up to protect a gas station.

Someone attacked one of the armed people, 2 dead and one with half their arm blown off. I'd post pictures but it's too graphic for this website. Certainly a 5.56 wound, his arm was hanging by a thread.

----------Update, I saw the video of the shooting.--------------

The individual was being chased by an armed mob of people and running his *** off, he got closed in on and started shooting. Looks like a justified shoot to me, I saved the video but I don't think I can post it.

Found it on twitter. https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/status/1298483287250415621 Watch at your own discretion.
    This video doesn't include showing the guy with his arm blown off. Look up mark dice on twitter and you can find it.

----------------UPDATE 2---------------
    I believe this happened after the above video but I'm uncertain. He was knocked to the ground by people chasing him, and he started shooting people who were trying to kick him or jump on him.
    https://twitter.com/fascistanista/status/1298497506620432384 Video here

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Someone attacked one of the armed people, 2 dead and one with half their arm blown off. I'd post pictures but it's too graphic for this website. Certainly a 5.56 wound, his arm was hanging by a thread.

The individual was being chased by an armed mob of people and running his *** off, he got closed in on and started shooting. Looks like a justified shoot to me, I saved the video but I don't think I can post it.

Found it on twitter. https://twitter.com/anoncatanoncat/status/1298483287250415621 Watch at your own discretion.
    This video doesn't include showing the guy with his arm blown off. Look up mark dice on twitter and you can find it.

I believe this happened after the above video but I'm uncertain. He was knocked to the ground by people chasing him, and he started shooting people who were trying to kick him or jump on him.

One of the commies gets shot, and they yell "Call the police!"

:laugh:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One of the commies gets shot, and they yell "Call the police!"

:laugh:

In the more graphic video with the guy who got an arm blown off, I heard "MEEEEEEEEDDDDDDIIIIICCCC!!!!" and immediately thought of that scene from starship troopers. lol

Hopefully the communists learned a lesson tonight. Don't try to murder someone carrying a rifle or you won't be walking away.

Also after all the shooting everyone cleared out. I think we now have a good solution to these riots.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)

i happened to be watching a livestream as that went down. From what I can piece together from a dozen streams and twitter feeds is the dude was at what looked like a used car lot. Some saying he was defending the property, who knows. Some Other dude tries to jump him from behind But gets shot in the head instead. It appears he tried to call police, he immediately gets on the phone and it sounds like he says he just shot somebody. Mob starts chasing him. He falls or gets pushed and fights from the ground. Looks like his sling saved his ass as he dropped the weapon and someone tried to grab it, but he was able to retain it and shoot instead. Of course it could be 180 from that, that’s just from a dozen 30-second video snippets. The country is turning into the Wild West. God help us.

dude that got shot in the arm looked like he had been bitten by a shark. The bicep was GONE. It was a point-blank shot, likely 223.

-rvb

edit: there was some kind of militia on scene. After the shooting they were being interviewed by the live streamers in some amateur pseudo press conference. It’s possible the guy shooting with the rifle was with them, though they said he wasn’t.

edit 2: appears the shooter tried to surrender to police... immediately after the shooting he approached their armored vehicles with his hands up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom