• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So my coffee club order came to me the other day and instead of a couple of bags of Blackbeards Delight it contained 2 bags of Murdered Out. I sent CS a note telling them and stated that I was okay with the mistake I just wanted to let them know. The CS rep wanted to confirm my address and they are sending me the proper order. Talk about a great company.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So my coffee club order came to me the other day and instead of a couple of bags of Blackbeards Delight it contained 2 bags of Murdered Out. I sent CS a note telling them and stated that I was okay with the mistake I just wanted to let them know. The CS rep wanted to confirm my address and they are sending me the proper order. Talk about a great company.

Post up about the black beard.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Post up about the black beard.

I've had this before and really enjoyed it. A dark roast with great flavor. I mean they have a good number of different roasts and so far this is the only one I have reordered. Now having said that the Murdered out that they sent by mistake is the darkest roast they make. I'll let ya know what I think of it tomorrow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've had this before and really enjoyed it. A dark roast with great flavor. I mean they have a good number of different roasts and so far this is the only one I have reordered. Now having said that the Murdered out that they sent by mistake is the darkest roast they make. I'll let ya know what I think of it tomorrow.

I have the Murdered out in the bean.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It is very good especially blended lightly with the vanilla. Call me a sissy but I like it.

Nah. You just have a varied palate. Just because you are a macho manly man doesnt mean you cant like the taste of candy, pudding, etc. I really like the dark roasts with whipping cream (as creamer) and a little sugar. I use that because we already have it and I find it silly to buy creamer on top of that. And Mrs Monkey insists on milk flavored water (0%) which is utterly useless in coffee.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I do like CM does sometimes and mix the vanilla with the darker roasts. I don’t do it often so a bag of the vanilla lasts me a good long while.

I have found myself having 10+ pounds of coffee on hand at the moment and I’ve had some stiff competition for my usual BRCC. I got a good deal on Death Wish coffee and I bought a good amount of it. It was my guilty pleasure before I started drinking BRCC but the cost was pretty stiff. A discounter by me has 500#+ of it that is factory seconds because the bags are jacked up where they got heat sealed. It’s still sealed but the bags aren’t pretty. Anyway, I have been paying $7/# of it and will probably end up buying more.

Top Bottom