• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiekilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    Mt. Vernon
    Ok..so all of the warm weather we have had here lately has me yearning for my Baja. Craving the water and the wind! I just seem to be thinking about it all the time! Do most of my boating on the Ohio River and at my buddies condo at Kentucky Lake. Anybody else having these feelings? I think I need to go to a group therapy session!

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Same here. I'm ready to pull in to a sandbar and set up the lawn chairs and a cooler. I wouldn't mind burning something on the grill while I was at it.
    We spend most of our time up on the Wabash, but go to the Cannelton pool a couple of times a year. We usually put in at Rocky Point Marina/Deer Creek just above Cannelton lock.

cain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Newburgh, IN
    I've been spending too much time lately on offshore only and other boards. Definitely ready to get the boat out of hibernation and do a few upgrades for summer.

We launch out of Henderson mainly with a few trips to the lakes during the summer. What Baja do you have? Know of a 25 Outlaw that i may be interested in if it goes up for sale. Currently have a Sea Ray 200 BR.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    My fiancee and I have a sailboat over on Lake Erie. When we have the nice 50 degree days it reminds me of sitting out on the lake with a cold one and enjoy the scene. :popcorn:

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    I can't wait for the warm weather to get here. I'm looking forward to teaching the kids to wakeboard this summer. I try to get the boat out every weekend I can, weather permitting. We spend most our time boating at Lake Monroe or at Cumberland during the holiday weekends.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    My fiancee and I have a sailboat over on Lake Erie. When we have the nice 50 degree days it reminds me of sitting out on the lake with a cold one and enjoy the scene. :popcorn:

What kind of boat?

We sail a Mac 26X in the Gulf, anything larger than 3 foot waves is very uncomfortable as its a flat bottom boat that only draws 9 inches with the board up.

Been thinking of trailering our Flying Scot up the G. Lakes for day sailing.

kmorris

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Not only wanting to get on the water to boat, but I am itching to get out and do some fishing from the bass boat.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I can't wait to take Leeloo out (my kayak). I've been looking to get the GF a kayak on CL so she can join me too.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    cant wait to do some trolling on monroe with a beer in my hand and some good music on the radio........a few fish in the boat and its a great day

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    ahhh ...boating. I have three...yea I got it bad. Houseboat at Monroe, 25' Formula and 25' Welcraft cruiser. Got to have one of each:rockwoot:

Pull the trailor queens to Dale Hollow, Cumberland, and the river for the regatta.

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ahhh ...boating. I have three...yea I got it bad. Houseboat at Monroe, 25' Formula and 25' Welcraft cruiser. Got to have one of each:rockwoot:

Pull the trailor queens to Dale Hollow, Cumberland, and the river for the regatta.

Where do you launch from when you go to Lake Cumberland?

Top Bottom