• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    “The access to guns is too easy in some cases. I don’t see any reason why a citizen should be able to arm himself, as they can in some states and some cases, arm themselves in ways that only the police or the military should able to — to have a virtual militia purchased by mail order or purchased at gun shows. Why do you need a semi-automatic weapon? What possible use is there for a citizen to have a semi-automatic weapon?”

What is Costas talking about?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Somehow, I don't feel a need to justify my "need" to own a semi-auto weapon to Bob. Keep diggin Bob, keep diggin.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Not to defend little Bob, but seriously, he doesn't know. The problem with many with his point of view is that they are unwilling to find out.
    I agree, they are unwilling to know. They are very willing to ignore facts and repeat lies as truth.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why do you need a semi-automatic weapon? What possible use is there for a citizen to have a semi-automatic weapon?”

Because pointy sticks and rocks just don't work out to well when dealing with armed thugs intent on doing you great harm. Get a clue Bob. :n00b:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He's sorry alright.

He's sorry he shoved his foot so far down his mouth, he'll be crapping patent leather for a week.

He's not sorry for saying what he did. He's sorry he said it out loud, on tv.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    So sounds like he's saying, "I really meant what I said, but should have waited longer before I said it". What a bunch of typical liberal doubletalk. Damn Costas, what do you really mean? Get a backbone already. :noway: :xmad:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Obviously he is talking out of his anal sphincter. But what really annoys me is today's habit of saying what you mean, and the apologizing if people don't like it. And then, it's all better. "oh it's ok, you said you're sorry" like we are back in kindergarten.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    He's sorry alright.

He's sorry he shoved his foot so far down his mouth, he'll be crapping patent leather for a week.

He's not sorry for saying what he did. He's sorry he said it out loud, on tv.

Sort of. What he's really sorry about is the ass-kicking he's getting from NBC because they are getting an ass-Kicking from their advertisers who are getting an ass-kicking from their customers (you and I) who are complaining to them about supporting such nonsense.

That's what is making him sorry.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Costas keeps saying on O'Reiley that he isn't against the 2A but he's against the "gun culture" that has developed. I'm scratching my head. Not against legal gun ownership just the "gun culture". You know... I'm hesitent to say it but I'll say it. I believe Bob Costas is a racist. Because what I think he's refering to in "gun culture" is "those blacks".

I don't think he'll ever admit it. And I don't think he'll ever say that 2A is a Civil Right. I'm really stunned after seeing his interview. Because that's what I'm left with.

Top Bottom