• ...and so much more!
  • S&W Bodyguard 380 or LC9

• Total voters

LuckyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I would take the Bodyguard. I like the LC9 but there are better options available for a small pocketish 9mm. I prefer the 9mm over a .380 acp but who doesn't. I still haven't found a BG as small as a LCP/Bodyguard/etc that wasn't extremely expensive and hard to handle.

If you are going to have one handgun for carry the LC9 is the better choice. If you are purchasing as another option the Bodyguard is my choice.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I also have a new LC9. It is a solid performer and a pretty small 9mm. Comfortable to shoot and very accurate at 25 ft. The barrel and trigger guard will push securely into the watch pocket on a pair of Levis and the weapon disappears under a loose t-shirt.

Bottlefed

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Hamilton county
    I own both and the bg is in my pocket all the time. Caught myself the headed out to the deer stand the other day with my sw500 (coyotes, other hunters, bears what ever an arrow won't stop) and my body guard was also in my pocket. It's not a blast to shoot its not a great target gun but it's not meant to be. Its comfortable and don't down grade the 380 being killing people since 1920s.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have an LC9 and I like it a lot. Easy to conceal too. I am also in the same school of thought where if you have a choice, get the more powerful round.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have the LC9 with the crimson laser, the long trigger pull does take alittle getting use to. But overall it's a nice concealable 9mm.

Top Bottom