• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    How you like the Vortex 2-7?

For what it is, is works great. I was debating between the Crossfire and the Diamondback. The Diamondback did have better glass, but I liked the Crossfire more because it had a longer eye relief so I went with that.

I need to get a new picture.

About the only thing I don't like on the FV-SR, is actually the acu trigger. It's such a light rifle, that I feel like no matter how I bottom the trigger and how softly I pull it, the rifle wants to move. Could just be me though

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    That is not a bad option.

It's not that expensive to half a barrel threaded. If you aleady have the cz, I would look into that.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Another +1 for the MKII FV-SR. I love mine. Put a Boyd's Tacticool stock on it as well, as the factory stock is GARBAGE. Worst stock I've ever seen on a rifle (for fitting to shooter). The factory stock might work well for a 10 yr old.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I went with a Savage Mark II. I had the barrel threaded and went with a Boyds tacticool stock. It shoots very well with some ammo. My one brother went with a 10-22 which is a little bit louder. The other brother went with a CZ. So we kind of have all of the bases covered. If I had to do it all over again I would still get the Savage.

Top Bottom