• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's a cop out to play the "but both sides are bad!"

Well, it's true enough that both sides have some bad people on it. And it's pure denial to claim there isn't. Dylann Roof is just one example. There's the asshat who shot up Christchurch in New Zealand. They want to start civil wars and burn everything down so that they can rise up their new pure state. But right now the far left nutbags are orders of magnitude more dangerous. While I'm not going to deny that there are plenty of problems with the far right I'm going to pay attention proportional to the most likely serious threats, which the far right just isn't right now. They have no sociopolitical power. The left wing bats do. They own the media, they own education, they are starting to own corporate boardrooms with all the woke bull****. It's a ****ing cult and it deserves utmost attention to defeat it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, it's true enough that both sides have some bad people on it. And it's pure denial to claim there isn't. Dylann Roof is just one example. There's the asshat who shot up Christchurch in New Zealand. They want to start civil wars and burn everything down so that they can rise up their new pure state. But right now the far left nutbags are orders of magnitude more dangerous. While I'm not going to deny that there are plenty of problems with the far right I'm going to pay attention proportional to the most likely serious threats, which the far right just isn't right now. They have no sociopolitical power. The left wing bats do. They own the media, they own education, they are starting to own corporate boardrooms with all the woke bull****. It's a ****ing cult and it deserves utmost attention to defeat it.

From what I'm seeing of riots in various places in various videos that I can't post here because of rules... There's offenses equal to Roof happening in many of these cities right now. But it's the left shooting their own for unknown reasons, so it won't get any coverage because it doesn't fit the side vs side narrative.

Roof went to prison and is facing the death penalty, while these folks will likely never face prosecution for their murders.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County

This^^^^^^^^^^:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From what I'm seeing of riots in various places in various videos that I can't post here because of rules... There's offenses equal to Roof happening in many of these cities right now. But it's the left shooting their own for unknown reasons, so it won't get any coverage because it doesn't fit the side vs side narrative.

Roof went to prison and is facing the death penalty, while these folks will likely never face prosecution for their murders.
    That’s a very good point. It’s nearly certain that when right wing activists like Roof do violent acts it will be widely reported, and when they’re caught, they will be brought to justice. And through the whole process the right will demand justice against that person as much as anyone on the left. When left wing activists do violence the media ignores it, and it’s not apparent at all that a given activist involved will ever see the demand for justice from the left. They actually justify the violence. So definitely the left poses a far greater threat to society as the nutty left mindset becomes mainstream.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    That's exactly what this is. If anyone's bored, you can go rabbit hole the wikipedia article. Most astroturfed thing I've ever seen, all circularly references back to one opinion piece that's effectively unsourced. Somebody was desperate for a new boogeyman so they made one up.

Boogaloo bois, Hawaiian shirts, a "movement"? This smells like 4-chan trolling again to me, and MSM taking them serious.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    OK, I know I am more than a little naive, but does the article below from WRTV seem an rediculous to others as it does to me. I mean, Hibiscus Society? REALLY?

https://www.wishtv.com/news/i-team-...vement-believed-to-have-followers-in-indiana/

I'm sorry, but I just cannot take the Hawaiian shirt thing seriously.

Yeah the whole thing is an absolute joke. The media continues to be completely out of touch with the fact that it's more of a running joke than anything. And of course they need to try and pull the focus away from the people actually out in the streets committing violence.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ugh. WTHR is spewing this garbage on their newscast tonight. Basically ignoring all the violence from the left and focusing on all those American flag carrying "white supremacists" that have been burning the cities and rioting recently.

They're even comparing them to the KKK. Give me a freaking break. I think it will literally take a BLM/Antifa mob burning down all their homes to get them to open their eyes as to whom is really causing the violence these days. Then again, I think they're just so flipping stupid that they'll still blame it on conservatives. But I do think they need to feel the pain personally to even have a chance.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Tom and I do not approve this hi-jacking.

5298c61db6a261484b43fe8fe3ed56c8.png

But, I have to admit that a black-on-black AR15 or 1911 is a nice accessory. :)

500px-MagS4E19_06.jpg

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    There was a whole cottage industry of articles about a cartoon frog last presidential election cycle. This is a retread with different names.

I really don't get how the media is spinning a joke/meme into something like this. Kind of a bummer since I love boog jokes. :(

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Tom and I do not approve this hi-jacking.

5298c61db6a261484b43fe8fe3ed56c8.png

But, I have to admit that a black-on-black AR15 or 1911 is a nice accessory. :)

500px-MagS4E19_06.jpg

There may or may not be a member of this forum who wore a Hawaiian shirt to the Larry Vickers Carbine class last month only to have Vickers yell at him one point something to the effect of, "get your **** together Tom Selleck."

And no, it was not me. I chickened out and decided at the last minute not to wear my Hawaiian shirt.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I really don't get how the media is spinning a joke/meme into something like this. Kind of a bummer since I love boog jokes. :(
    Otherwise they might have to do a serious article on their ideological bedmates in Antifa, and that's just a little too close to home for them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Otherwise they might have to do a serious article on their ideological bedmates in Antifa, and that's just a little too close to home for them.

Those spinning talking heads are scripted by bosses. They in turn have bosses. Who in turn answer too.......Class...????

Top Bottom