• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Apologies.

No problem. Nothing wrong with voicing opinion.

It does get old after a while though, especially when part of the premise of the thread was to NOT go there.

Next year I'll start with two threads linked, so there is no confusion. Or maybe so I can talk to myself? :):

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    No problem. Nothing wrong with voicing opinion.

It does get old after a while though, especially when part of the premise of the thread was to NOT go there.

Next year I'll start with two threads linked, so there is no confusion. Or maybe so I can talk to myself? :):

You're right all the way. I love Nascar and I'm just venting frustration. Old guy, old ways living in the good old days. Again, apologies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Not particularly a Lagano fan. But, would rather see him win than Kyle Busch. The dude can drive but his arrogance is beyond comprehension to me. Now, I admit my opinion of him may be blurred by a couple experiences from when he first started driving a Busch series car. He showed up to run a few late model races .. I never wanted to stick anyone in the wall like I would have enjoyed doing to him

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not particularly a Lagano fan. But, would rather see him win than Kyle Busch. The dude can drive but his arrogance is beyond comprehension to me. Now, I admit my opinion of him may be blurred by a couple experiences from when he first started driving a Busch series car. He showed up to run a few late model races .. I never wanted to stick anyone in the wall like I would have enjoyed doing to him

For some reason that family is full of themselves.
    Yes, those brothers can get up on the wheel. But man they are arrogant.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    For some reason that family is full of themselves.
    Yes, those brothers can get up on the wheel. But man they are arrogant.

Having met Kurt on multiple occasions he has always been a super nice guy. Never met Kyle. Any of you guys ever go to Sprint races? I prefer those over everything.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Having met Kurt on multiple occasions he has always been a super nice guy. Never met Kyle. Any of you guys ever go to Sprint races? I prefer those over everything.

I know people that have met Kyle and they say he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He just puts on the cocky act to get fans fired up, and it works. You either love or hate him, but you can't take away the fact that he is one of the best in the sport right now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Kurt Busch leaving SHR.

They do not say if he is leaving on his own or if he is being forced out. Haas could not wait to get rid of Newman and bring in Kurt. . . . SHR is arguably the best team right now in NASCAR so it is hard to imagine Kurt wanting to take a huge step down to Ganassi. Not sure who is getting dumped.

Kurt Busch confirms he will not return to Stewart-Haas

As far as replacing Kurt, rumors are its Daniel Suarez since he is out at JGR with Truex replacing him there

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Unfortunately, it's not in the cards for me to stay.

"I'm looking forward to the future and new opportunities ahead!"

https://sports.yahoo.com/kurt-busch-announces-stewart-haas-120909745.html

I thought Bush was always a contender and I'm not really that fond of Suarez.
    I guess Stuart/Haas might receive the NASCAR diversity award though after Danica and now Suarez?

Top Bottom