• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    it will be gone in 2 years....
    I figured the owners like Hendrick and Penske would buy it just to keep their investment alive, but after everything that’s happened this year I’m not sure they would. If this had happened in the mid 2000s when NASCAR was getting 30 million viewers for Daytona and averaging 10 million a race, probably. But they’ve been hitting all time lows on viewership, so I see no reason to buy into that and attempt fixing it instead of just making an entirely new series

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    LFR is shutting down at the end of 2020. Yet another team that’s closing it’s doors at the end of the year. At this rate it’s only going to be the main teams racing.

I read that they got bought by someone but they wouldn't announce who. Kinda curious if maybe Kyle Busch decided to add a team to his already bolstered repertoire?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I read that they got bought by someone but they wouldn't announce who. Kinda curious if maybe Kyle Busch decided to add a team to his already bolstered repertoire?
    No I saw the announcement just a bit ago, but I can’t remember who they said bought it. I’ll see if I can find it.

I’m not sure if it’s be wise to start a team right now. I mean, Kyle could probably get a good sponsorship, I know monster energy is loyal to the Busch brothers, but with the virus and the politics giving NASCAR a double whammy right now, the future isn’t very clear. I would say they could get started cheaper than a normal year, but that isn’t really the case with NASCAR. The costs would be the same, and they’d have to replace the cars with the next gen in a year or 2. I think there’s a lot going on behind the scenes we don’t fully know about yet. I remember a couple years ago NASCAR was in talks to sell the series off. I imagine this publicity stunt was to make it more appealing for a potential buyer. It backfired and lost its core fans.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just saw Bubba Smollet give the white power ok sign on national tv. Is his white half racist?

Well, he did say NASCAR is a bunch of racists, so maybe that’s why he joined?

Last I heard he was going to make an announcement on where he would be in 2021. Either part owner of RPM, or driving for Ganassi. Has he made that announcement yet?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    His big announcement this morning was getting grub hub for a sponsor for the next 7-8 races.
    and of course the guy interviewing him started with “the rope FASHIONED into a NOOSE” bull****!
    the bi-racist driver kept talking about fighting hate (The President) with “love” .

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That “noose” sure made him a lot of money. Too bad NASCAR ratings have been in the gutter for the past 6 races, but hey, at least he got rich off it

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    That “noose” sure made him a lot of money. Too bad NASCAR ratings have been in the gutter for the past 6 races, but hey, at least he got rich off it
    Yep, it pisses me off that even after the FBI said there was nothing to it (how it ever got that far is ridiculous!), they and the media KEPT saying “noose”!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep, it pisses me off that even after the FBI said there was nothing to it (how it ever got that far is ridiculous!), they and the media KEPT saying “noose”!
    They saw it as an opportunity to gain viewers. They were the only sport on, they thought if they showed the world how woke they were it would attract people that weren’t their typical fan. They knew damn well it wasn’t a noose, hell get on YouTube and type past NASCAR nooses... literally 90% of the garages had them hanging in them in the old videos. They wanted to attract the young woke crowd, and all it did was make their core fans turn them off. The only one who benefited was bubba, he’s never been on tv this much.

Bob Leavine sold the race team and hinted on twitter that he was going to wait until november this year to discuss what’s happening behind the scenes. Says there’s a lot of politics behind closed doors, and he doesn’t wanna discuss anything until the race season/election is over. I’m curious what he has to say

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    One person asked if NASCAR was hurting for money. His response was “I don’t know for certain if they are or aren’t, but the fact teams haven’t gotten a refund on their hard cards for this season seems like they are”.

After writing that, a day later he got a refund.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    NASCAR has indefinitely suspended Mike wallace for posts he made on social media. His posts? A meme showing the percentages of deaths by race and who causes them. Whites are killed by police 3%. Blacks are killed by police 1%. Black on black, white on white, etc.

They suspended him for that. What a joke, can’t even speak the truth anymore if it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    NASCAR has indefinitely suspended Mike wallace for posts he made on social media. His posts? A meme showing the percentages of deaths by race and who causes them. Whites are killed by police 3%. Blacks are killed by police 1%. Black on black, white on white, etc.

They suspended him for that. What a joke, can’t even speak the truth anymore if it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I think the only thing he did wrong was to try and make it sound like he didn't think about it beforehand.
    No reason for an apology

Top Bottom