• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    My prized possession when I was a kid was the Schwinn bicycle, banana seat, racing slick back tire, lime green.

Mid 70's my brother and I got a pair of bikes from a garage sale.
    His was red, mine was blue. 20" rear tire, sissy bar with a banana seat, Springer style front forks with about a 12" front tire. I think they were Schwinn's

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Kool-Aid and home made popsicles made with kool-aid. My mom's were the favorite on the block cause she used twice as much kool-aid when making popsicles with it. My wife's family drank so much kool-aid (8 brothers & sisters) when she was young that she wouldn't even buy it after we got married.

I also remember in the late 60's and early 70's that you could buy a pretty good used car for $200, sometimes less.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I remember watching "The Wizard of Oz" each October. Except in our house, when Dorthy lands in Oz and opens the door of her house, nothing changed......everything was still black and white. :D

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Death on a string if you were anywhere near when one of the balls would explode going at full speed. I think this is what gave the original idea for grenades.

Had a cousin lose an eye to one of those string spinner toys. He grew up to be a crazy bastaad - partied himself to death, literally. Had nothing to do with his lost eye. Crazy ran in his mom's family.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I remember watching "The Wizard of Oz" each October. Except in our house, when Dorthy lands in Oz and opens the door of her house, nothing changed......everything was still black and white. :D

Same here. I think we were the last in our neighborhood to get color tv...and cable. :D

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    IncredibleEdiblesFoilBox.jpg

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I was born in 62, husband born in 59, he just celebrated 61 years yesterday. Very low-key birthday. I was going to make him a nice dinner since we couldn't go out, but he ended up working on lighting in the kitchen, so we ordered pizza.

Top Bottom